Thread: Megan Marie is my ATF!

Still Looking Around jerryjeff73's Avatar
    Review: Megan Marie of ASPD and Preferred411

Date: 3-27-09

Provider: Megan Marie

Phone or Pager: e:mail only

Email: http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/meganmarie or message through Home2

City: Baton Rouge but travels from Texas to Louisiana frequently

State: LA

Area: Near mall of LA

Iincall or outcall: Incall her hotel

Independent, Agency: Independent

Activities: Full GFE, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS, DIGITS etc.

Length of Session: 2 hours

Fee Quoted: $550

Fee Paid: $600, my choice, worth every nickel!

Upselling: No

Description Accurate: Yes. Check out her pink bikini pics in her ad on Home2, she is hot!!

Hair: Blonde, below shoulders

Race: White

Perfume: Smells awesome

Smoking: No

Where did you hear about her? Preferred411

Body: Spinner

Attitude: True GFE, I forgot it was a service

Comments: Megan is a true GFE and my new ATF! She calls herself ‘Backwoods Barbie’ but this is one beautiful classy woman. Megan is smokin’ hot and has a body most teens would envy. She is soft and smells incredible. She is about 5’3, with perfect MM 36’s and a firm flat stomach with a sexy piercing in it. Long legs and a perfect little ass complete the package. When I arrived at Megan’s in call she met me the door in a hot pink micro dress and thong and let me in. We got comfortable and talked a bit to get to know each other until Megan grabbed me and started kissing me. The DFK was incredible and we did this for awhile until I started to undress her. Megan got naked and I was blown away by her beauty, she is truly gorgeous! I undressed and Megan pulled me over for round one. The BBBJ was incredible, lots of hands and she really knew how to work me over. After quite awhile I told her I was going to blow if she didn’t stop which made her work even harder for me. She told me I could come ‘wherever I want’ so I blew in her mouth and she kept me inside until I was totally spent. Megan excused herself and came back within a few minutes and I immediately positioned her on the bed for some DATY. She has a perfect little pussy and tastes incredible. Megan is very responsive and we kept at this for quite some time. After awhile Megan told me she was ready for me to get inside her and she put on the cover. We went at it in multiple positions for as long as I could keep going and she was absolutely incredible. When I was finished Megan cleaned me up with a warm towel and we lay around and talked for quite some time. The conversation was as good as the sex, this is one cool lady. Megan is down to earth and very easy to talk to. We talked and laughed and fondled for quite some time until I looked at the clock and realized I had to get going. Megan never looked at the clock the entire time I was there.

Recommend: [Yes / No] Hell Yeah!!!! Megan is my ATF. In my opinion she is the perfect mixture of beauty, class and personality and a true GFE. I will be back again and again and again!

Great review, thanks!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar