Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fur coat and no knickers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 30 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    A few more for dumb -

He couldn&#39;t make a noun and a verb agree if his life depended on it

Doesn’t have both oars in the water

So confused he don’t know whether to scratch his watch or wind his behind

Purtier than a glob of butter meltin&#39; on a stack of wheat cakes - Pretty

He&#39;s got a ten-gallon mouth - Talkative

So skinny they have to stand up twice to make a shadow – Skinny

If he had a third hand he would need another pocket to put it in – Lazy[/b]
    Well I&#39;m saving these for my next night out...I used a few of the others tonight and made myself laugh doing so

A bit crude but :Whiter than a nun&#39;s tit (meaning they are very pale/no suntan)

About as helpful as an ashtray on a motorcycle (useless)

About as welcome as a fart in a space suit (Umm..that would be VERY unwelcome)

I&#39;m sure I know more but my brains in fatigue mode... :P

CoB

"Work like you don&#39;t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching" Satchel Paige

" Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away" anonymous

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 30 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Living in high cotton. Being well off.[/b]
    Richer than four foot up a bull&#39;s ass=Living in high cotton?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 30 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Richer than four foot up a bull&#39;s ass[/b]
    Whatttttttt? I don&#39;t get that at all. :blink:
    Am I missing something lol?

"Work like you don&#39;t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching" Satchel Paige

" Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away" anonymous

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 30 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Richer than four foot up a bull&#39;s ass=Living in high cotton?[/b]
    I&#39;m not buying that one at all. You made that up or you are a bigger redneck than I have ever thought of being.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 30 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m not buying that one at all. You made that up or you are a bigger redneck than I have ever thought of being.[/b]
    If you two girly girls :P do not believe me...then stick your hand four feet up a bull&#39;s ass and get back with me!

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 30 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you two girly girls :P do not believe me...then stick your hand four feet up a bull&#39;s ass and get back with me![/b]
    All of a sudden I&#39;m a believer. :o I&#39;m not going near any damn bull.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Verified Hobbyist
    Couldn&#39;t spell cat if you spotted him the C and the T
    Better with numbers than the head checker at WalMart

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Perdido @ Mar 31 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Better with numbers than the head checker at WalMart[/b]

Now that is SAD!

Just for you WTF

"He can talk the hind legs off a donkey!" (I don&#39;t think this needs explaining lol). :P

Love ya really...you know I&#39;m teasing (sort of) xx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 31 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just for you WTF

"He can talk the hind legs off a donkey!" (I don&#39;t think this needs explaining lol). :P

Love ya really...you know I&#39;m teasing (sort of) xx[/b]
    I&#39;d really rather just talk the knickers off your sweet ass! :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 31 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;d really rather just talk the knickers off your sweet ass! :P[/b]
    Has that line ever worked before?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 31 2009, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Has that line ever worked before? [/b]
    I hadn&#39;t ever had to use it before....first time anyone ever said I could talk the hind leg&#39;s off a donkey. I was hoping to be less ambitious.

Camille might not know that donkey, mule, jackass and ass are all basically the same thing. So I was punning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 31 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I hadn&#39;t ever had to use it before....first time anyone ever said I could talk the hind leg&#39;s off a donkey. I was hoping to be less ambitious.[/b]
    How come it took me 3 weeks WTF to realize you think I&#39;m easier than a mule ?

Kisses

C xx

Another phrase I&#39;ve heard mentioned about Dallas:

The land of the $30,000 millionaires. (spend what little they have on cars and clothes to look more prosperous)
    My weirdness bar for chicks is pretty high, but you are clearing it in street shoes.
    -Charlie Harper, Two and 1/2 Men

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4