Review: Leslie
Date: Mid March
Provider: Lushus Leslie
Phone or Pager: 817-881-8477
Email Address: dfwlushus@yahoo.com
City: Dallas
Area: North Dallas
Appointment Type: Outcall, but she also does incall in the Arlington/East Ft. Worth area
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DDDFK, BBBJCIMNQNS, DATY, Nipple Play, Cuddling, Caressing, CFS, Mish, CG, Doggie
She also gives a very nice massage, but I did not partake this time.
Session Length: 1.5 Hours but went longer
Fee: 200 special. She is normally 250 for 1.5 hours
Total Paid: 300
Upselling or tipping issues?: NO
Was the Description you were given accurate? Have seen her many times.
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance:
Smoking Status: Yes, but you could never tell
Where did you hear about this provider? Been seeing her for 5-6 years
Provider's Face and Body: Nice natural, very responsive breast, 5'6" 130 lbs
Provider's Attitude: So damn glad to see you
Comments: I have been seeing this lady for 5 or 6 years. She is the consummate giver. Opened the door and there should stood in a sexy blouse and a pair of jeans. She came in and we greeted each other with a nice sensual kiss and hug as I gripped that firm ass of hers. Sat and chatted for a few minutes to get caught up with each other as it had been a while since I had seen her.

After a while, I leaned in and we started some more sensual kissing which soon led to some tonsil hockey, as this woman loves to kiss and is damn good at it. It wasn't long until we both decided that we were way overdressed and proceeded to undress each other. Couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on those natural and very responsive breasts of hers. We continued to fondle and caress each other until she suddenly moved south and began to take care of Jr and the boys. This lady loves giving and she works all parts down south and did so until I suddenly exploded deep in her throat. There was no mess to clean up and she swallow the entire load.

We then rested for a few minutes while still cuddling and caressing each other. Soon Jr began to respond and I decided I needed to taste some of her nectar, so I moved down and began and extensive DATY which led her to several O's. The kitty is nice and clean and I could have stayed there all day, but she wanted to fuck, so she grabbed a condom, covered up Jr and began an enthusiastic CG ride. Soon, I wanted on top, so I rolled her over and began some serious pounding in mish. This lady likes it slow and easy or hard and fast. After awhile I told her I wanted to see that nice firm ass, so we switched to Doggie, where after a very short time I exploded and filled the condom with my second and last O of the evening.

Recommendation: Hell Yes.