Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-Introducing myself

Lovelies and Gentlemen,

I haven't been posting on here lately and noticed the site was down so I thought to reintroduce myself on the new board.

Since posting here, I have moved to the beaches of North Carolina and absolutely love it here. I spend my days training horses and picking up sand dollars - a complete dream. The gents in the area are lovely but I am always looking to make new friends and am happy to travel for experiences, which I always find are the best ones.

In previously posting here, I loved the HDH board because I feel it gives ladies and gentlemen here a chance to have better conversation and expression than I've seen on other boards. I always look forward to reading the intelligent rants on here and am very happy to be back!

Many thanks in advance for the welcome and I look forward to participating on a more regular basis in the future.

Besos,

Audra Baron

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Audra Baron @ Mar 28 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Lovelies and Gentlemen,

I haven&#39;t been posting on here lately and noticed the site was down so I thought to reintroduce myself on the new board.

Since posting here, I have moved to the beaches of North Carolina and absolutely love it here. I spend my days training horses and picking up sand dollars - a complete dream. The gents in the area are lovely but I am always looking to make new friends and am happy to travel for experiences, which I always find are the best ones.

In previously posting here, I loved the HDH board because I feel it gives ladies and gentlemen here a chance to have better conversation and expression than I&#39;ve seen on other boards. I always look forward to reading the intelligent rants on here and am very happy to be back!

Many thanks in advance for the welcome and I look forward to participating on a more regular basis in the future.[/b]
    Hello Audra. Nice to see you here :)
    I have always been curious about Carolina (especially the North) and hope to add it to the list of states I visit this year. I just have a feeling that I would really like it there. You are an equestrian too...perhaps we can go horse riding if I do make it out that way, it&#39;s one of my assions and I don&#39;t get to indulge it frequently enough.

Have a lovely weekend.

Camille x

"Work like you don&#39;t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching" Satchel Paige

" Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away" anonymous

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well then...let me be the first to say WELCOME! I used to live in Charlotte and visited Wilmington and Scotts Hill NC often and loved it there. I still get to the queen city once in a while but rarely make it to the coast any more...sad...BYD

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    Welcome Audra. If you happen to visit a little further south please be in touch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 28 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    it&#39;s one of my assions and I don&#39;t get to indulge it frequently enough.
    Camille x[/b]
    I swear you Britts talk funnier and funnier everyday.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000

Beautiful Avatars everywhere! :D

Welcome Miss Baron..

Re-Welcome. :D

Nice to see you again.

Camile,

I would love to take you riding! I have a wonderful opportunity in the coming weeks to ride in West Palm Beach and help a friend select a polo pony to buy. It should be a lot of fun. North Carolina is great and Raleigh and Greensboro are wonderful areas for business.

I hope you make it down here!

Besos,

AB
    Besos,

Audra Baron

BYD,

I used to live in the 1st Ward in uptown Charlotte and loved it there! I must say though, it pales in comparisson to the beach. :) Maybe I will be the reason you travel this way again. He he.

Besos,

Audra Baron

Hobby Addict
    I had a splendid time last Summer at Wrightsville Beach. IMHO, one of those hidden gems right under our noses here in the good &#39;ol USofA.

I&#39;d kind of wondered about the hobby/business in general in NC. Friends of mine have said Charlotte is pretty weak on the nightlife and dominated by the Bible thumpers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 29 2009, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I had a splendid time last Summer at Wrightsville Beach. IMHO, one of those hidden gems right under our noses here in the good &#39;ol USofA.

I&#39;d kind of wondered about the hobby/business in general in NC. Friends of mine have said Charlotte is pretty weak on the nightlife and dominated by the Bible thumpers.[/b]

I think that Charlotte has great nightlife downtown, but I was working in finance and had so many hours I rarely went out. As for the hobby in NC, I would say there are some great girls here but you have to sift through to find them. I do coubles as well and find that myself and my parter happen to be two of the more attractive girls in NC. I think there are some lovely ladies here though and another boards on the net has a very active NC page.

While I enjoy NC, I also like to travel to clients and find other areas of the US more attractive like San Francisco and Manhattan, where I started this journey. But being a Yankee, I find the people in the south to be more friendly. But I suppose that&#39;s a given with Southern Hospitality. :)

Besos,

Audra Baron

Ansley Ayers..you cheeky monkey
    Here&#39;s your "P" lol.

Audra, I will definitely let you know if/when I venture that way!

C x

"Work like you don&#39;t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching" Satchel Paige

" Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away" anonymous

Audra,
    I actually lived a little north of the city, actually Huntersville. I worked in the racing biz and Charlotte is the hub for that. I miss it there and if i do get back to the beach area i&#39;ll definately look you up! My question is...you say you&#39;re a yankee...where are you from? BYD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Yak Daddy @ Mar 29 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Audra,
    I actually lived a little north of the city, actually Huntersville. I worked in the racing biz and Charlotte is the hub for that. I miss it there and if i do get back to the beach area i&#39;ll definately look you up! My question is...you say you&#39;re a yankee...where are you from? BYD[/b]

BYD,

I am from New York City. A true Yankee through and through, LOL!

Where are you from?
    Besos,

Audra Baron

Born raised and now back in Rochester NY....I live about a mile from the Lake Ontario Shore..Can&#39;t get more yankee than that. \
    You know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee?
    A yankee comes to vist North Carolina
    A Damn Yankee moves there!
    I heard that a million times when I moved there......BYD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast