Thread: Cheyenne Blake

http://www.cheyenneblake.biz/

635/Preston area. $$ for half hour.

Wow she was fun. I posted earlier in the Discussion forum about nerves before the appointment because I had 'em! It wasn't bad though when she opened the door in a black shirt and jeans, I knew all was well. The nerves went right to sleep.
    Finding her place was a breeze with easy directions, but I remember from seeing her about a year ago. Chatted for a little bit and got down to business.

Activities: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CG - only 4 activities?? Yeah but it was only a half hour appt. does MOTOR BOAT COUNT??

I swear to God they are FF's, not even DDD. She is a big girl, but it's still a great time. I'm trying to get her to post an ad or something on here, but we'll see if she comes around. She kept saying how adorable I was... I guess that's a good thing, who knows!

Highly recommended.

I wholeheartedly endorse this review. Cheyenne is an amazing woman who's skills, wit, and downright sexiness is hard to surpass.

I ALWAYS have a great time with her. BTW, I recommend an hour minimum...and that's not enough.