Date Seen: 2-24-09

Provider's Email: sexy_cowgirl422002@yahoo.com

Provider's Website: http://thehorsetrainer.rare-playmate.com/

City & State of Meeting: Dallas, TX

Incall or Outcall: Incall

Provider Category: Very Independent

Activities: in alphabetical order=> 69. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE, K-9, lots of laughing

Session Length: 1.5 hours

Fee: 275

Amount paid: 275

Upselling or Tipping required: No

Was the description accurate: Yes...better in person

Perfume/Fragrence: Fresh

Smoking Status: Yes, but I really couldn't tell. No tell tale smell in the room either.

Where did you hear about this provider? Here, P411

Provider's Face and Body:: Soft skin, curvey, Double D, a few signs of mommyhood..

Race: White

Provider's Attitude:: Great to see you again. Now get in here!

Comments: We started chatting a bit right here on the board. She advertised that she was going to visit my area and would be here in a few days. So I signed up. She was very good about communicating location, directions etc. Nice little incall. As we traded PM’s she asked what I liked, didn’t like, outfits, etc. I am not an “outfit” kind of guy so she greeted me in a nice white shirt and thong. She asked me if I smoked (no) so she would know what she had to do to the room. Whatever she did, it worked great. I could detect no tobacco odor in the room or on her….bravo. She remembered me from a mythical social event when I got in the room and planted a nice, long, deep, wet “glad to see you again” kiss on me. She is really good at this. She just loves to kiss and can really eat you up in the process. BCD involved many letters of the alphabet skillfully accomplished…at least on her part:). Happily she was quite responsive as well which made for a very fun time. Although she is really a cowgirl, I am just a dog on two legs, and proceeded that way.;). We had to stop the activities for a moment due to a sudden brief shower but quickly resumed. I might add that THT is very flexible (physically) and accommodating, which just added to the overall ambience. There was a good bit of laughter in the room as well. The post event clean-up in the shower was nearly as fun as the event itself. Great lady. Straightforward, no BS. Great attitude and skills.
A real treat!

Recommend: You betcha!