Web/URL: http://www.datepayton.com/
    City: Dallas
    State: Texas
    Appointment Method: Incall
    Privateer Category: Independent
    Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, DATY, HJ, MPCFS
    Session Length: 3 Hours
    Fee Quoted: $250/hr
    Total Paid: Actually, I can’t remember…lol.
    Upselling: No
    Accurate Description: Yes
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hair Type: Long, Soft
    Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Doesn’t Smoke
    Race: White
    Eyes: I dunno
    Body Type: Spinner
    Height: 5'1 to 5'3
    Tatoos: Not noticed
    Piercing: None noticed
    How Found: Heard of for a while now
    Attitude: Excellent

I have been eyeing Payton for a long time. But had just never gotten around to her. In any event, I called her up and got cleared via P411, and set an evening appointment. I don’t enjoy the quick “in and out” appointments so set up the evening. Met at her incall, and she guided me to how and where to park. Nice neighborhood. Nice incall. Close to downtown.

Sat on the couch and drank a glass or two of wine that I had brought for a bit of get to know you time. After a while, she suggested we go to the bedroom and I followed her in. I don’t get into a lot of detail on the BCD time, but suffice to say that she proceeded through an array of activities that would keep any man occupied for several hours. Even got a nice massage out of it too.

Her appearance is immaculate, and her demeanor is “Let me do whatever it takes to please you”. And she succceds. She is attentive, intelligent to talk to, most attractive and generally is a lot of fun.

She may be great for a one hour tryst…but she is definitely great for an evening of enjoyment.

She is handy to me, and I will definitely see again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 26 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Date: March 2009
    Privateer: Payton Palmer
    Phone: 214-830-2302
    Email: payton_palmer@yahoo.com
    Web/URL: http://www.datepayton.com/
    City: Dallas
    State: Texas
    Appointment Method: Incall
    Privateer Category: Independent
    Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, DATY, HJ, MPCFS
    Session Length: 3 Hours
    Fee Quoted: $250/hr
    Total Paid: Actually, I can’t remember…lol.
    Upselling: No
    Accurate Description: Yes
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hair Type: Long, Soft
    Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Doesn’t Smoke
    Race: White
    Eyes: I dunno
    Body Type: Spinner
    Height: 5&#39;1 to 5&#39;3
    Tatoos: Not noticed
    Piercing: None noticed
    How Found: Heard of for a while now
    Attitude: Excellent

I have been eyeing Payton for a long time. But had just never gotten around to her. In any event, I called her up and got cleared via P411, and set an evening appointment. I don’t enjoy the quick “in and out” appointments so set up the evening. Met at her incall, and she guided me to how and where to park. Nice neighborhood. Nice incall. Close to downtown.

Sat on the couch and drank a glass or two of wine that I had brought for a bit of get to know you time. After a while, she suggested we go to the bedroom and I followed her in. I don’t get into a lot of detail on the BCD time, but suffice to say that she proceeded through an array of activities that would keep any man occupied for several hours. Even got a nice massage out of it too.

Her appearance is immaculate, and her demeanor is “Let me do whatever it takes to please you”. And she succceds. She is attentive, intelligent to talk to, most attractive and generally is a lot of fun.

She may be great for a one hour tryst…but she is definitely great for an evening of enjoyment.

She is handy to me, and I will definitely see again.[/b]
    SO 3 hours for $250?? really?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slims099 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    SO 3 hours for $250?? really?[/b]
    Kippy indicates $250/Hr in rate quoted, where &#39;/&#39; = per. Therefore, 3 hours at $250/Hr = $750.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slims099 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    SO 3 hours for $250?? really?[/b]
    http://www.rhlschool.com/reading.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 27 2009, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div> Hahahah oooops.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar