Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most valuable sports franchise in the world

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Ansley wrote>
    Guns? You better start getting your stories straight Woody.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 28 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ahhh my dear. You can shoot guns there too. It&#39;s called a range. :D

I would never give him up on his cover story. :D[/b]

Shit....my cover is blown.....

Gun range right down from the strip......remind me not to piss off some women, little scary at 45 ft and the pattern is 4", hand held 9 MM ten shot round. :o The girl is bad ass! I think she can out shoot our other friend RK.

Yankees
    Patriots
    Giants
    Hmm... And those are my guesses for the top.
    Besos,

Audra Baron

Verified Companion Companion AustinLiv's Avatar
    Institute a salary cap in baseball and we&#39;ll see how long the Yankees can manage to stay at the top.
    Visit My Website For Detailed Information

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AustinLiv @ Mar 30 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Institute a salary cap in baseball and we&#39;ll see how long the Yankees can manage to stay at the top.[/b]
    I&#39;m more interested in a salary "floor" -- after these owners take public $ for stadiums I think they owe the taxpayers/fans a competently run, competitive team not just throwing the cheapest team possible out there and cashing the check for shared TV revenue....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 30 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m more interested in a salary "floor" -- after these owners take public $ for stadiums I think they owe the taxpayers/fans a competently run, competitive team not just throwing the cheapest team possible out there and cashing the check for shared TV revenue....[/b]
    That makes sense. Maybe we can get all of the teams to perform above the 50% level too.

When the luxury tax was instituted in baseball on teams that had a payroll above a certain amount there was discussion about a minimum payroll that a team had to have but it was not approved.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 30 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m more interested in a salary "floor" -- after these owners take public $ for stadiums I think they owe the taxpayers/fans a competently run, competitive team not just throwing the cheapest team possible out there and cashing the check for shared TV revenue....[/b]
    As an almost lifelong Pirates fan... I support this measure whole-heartedly!!!!
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3