Date: March 25, 09
    Provider: Independent
    Phone or Pager: Will provide after screened
    Email Address: Anjia.Amore@yahoo.com
    City: Dallas
    Area: Dallas North Tollway and 635
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CBJ, CIM, CFS, CG, DATY DOGGY, HJ, MISH, CG, RCG, MSOG(?) AND AS ALWAYS YMMV. TRIPS TO THE ISLANDS IS OFF LIMITS TO INCLUDING RIMMING & FINGER PLAY.
    Session Length: 1hr
    Fee: $.8
    Total Paid: $$
    Upselling or tipping issues?: NO
    Was the Description you were given accurate? YES
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde& short
    Race:Caucasion
    Perfume/Fragrance: clean
    Smoking Status: Do know, but no smoke smell was present.
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, P411, home2.invisionzone, BP & Craigslist
    Provider's Face and Body: Anjia is a tall 27yr old at 5'9, 115 lbs, blue eyes, dirty blond hair, small (spinner type body) 32A-22-32. She does have some art work all over her body. So if that is something that will body you then she is not the provider for you. Her art work was not a problem with me. She does have some strech marks from a recent baby, but she is soft to the touch which I liked.

Provider's Attitude: Just like her ad on home2.invisionzone. "I promise with all the amazing fun that will be going on will make you forget about everything but the feel of your cock in my mouth or nice tight pussy!! I have so much sexual energy it will blow your mind!! I am endlessly horny and ready to show you how much I appreciate your body while you enjoy mine as well wink.gif" You ain't leaving till I get mine.

Comments: In my IMHO she is as she states. I emailed her with my P411 screening information and she respond with an OK and agreed upon time. She included her phone number and incall location. Called upon arrival and was given the room number. Security was not a problem and parked my car with no fear. I walk in carrying a book and bottle of water and looked like belong there. Arrived at the door and was meet by a tall Anjia. I was invited in and we exchange small talk for about 15 minutes which was alright with me.

We moved to some kissing and touching which lead to the removing of all our cloths and lying on the bed. I move from her lips to her neck which got some very nice sounds pleasure from Anjia. With that encouragement I moved further south to her very petite tits which invoked more sounds of pleasure. Her sounds of pleasure encouraged me to spend a lot of time sucking and licking her tits. I wanted to get to the honey pot so I moved between her legs and licked up her legs to her "Y". I spent a lot to time also here as I enjoy dinning at the "Y" and could have spend all my time eating that very tasty, sweet and tight pussy. I added finger play to my mouth action and it appeared she realy enjoyed (my impression) what I was doing. I know I enjoyed it.

I wanted to change the pace of things so I moved up from that delicious and wet pussy and laid on my back to receive some BBBJ from Anjia. I usually don't lie there when getting a BJ so I had to be touching her and then we moved to a 69. I stopped her before I popped,

Not knowing if I was good for only one or two pops or MSOG was available. On went the cover and we tried several positions until we arrived at doggy, my favorite. As we were in the doggy I was given the pleasure of mauling her soft and sweet ass cheeks. I wanted to finish with a BBBJ. We changed positions and she went to town giving me a nice bbbj with some hand action. While she did her BBBJ I played with her pussy and soft ass cheeks again. I arrived at the point of no return and popped. We laid there for a few minutes, then Anjia got up and returned with a warm wash cloth to cleaned me up. Once recovered, I got up, dressed and kiss Anjia good bye and left.

Recommend: Yes

Fun girl. I enjoyed my stay with her as well. Am planning a return visit.