Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Was told by a little birdie...

Ansley Ayers and Taylor of Atlanta sai you guys were a great group to interact with...So here is my informal hello. Looking forward to getting to know the group here a little better. I like the new format as well. Kisses to all...
    Sherie
    www.blondetoplay.net

Gonna need better references than that!!!!

Welcome anyway!!! :)
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Welcome Sherie. Looks like the south is rising again. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 26 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Welcome Sherie. Looks like the south is rising again. :D[/b]
    Yeah, they have been looking at Sherries pictures. That will get a rise. :D

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Mar 26 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, they have been looking at Sherries pictures. That will get a rise. :D[/b]

Calm down PJ....

Sherrie....remember you can&#39;t pick your family but can friends...there are options

Sincerely

"Welcome"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 26 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Gonna need better references than that!!!!

Welcome anyway!!! :)[/b]
    Hahaha...see how cheeky sisyphus is getting? Love it!!
    Welcome Sherie...btw where is that Miss Ayers?
    All the naughty boys are first up at welcoming you...you gotta watch them..they&#39;ll be pinching your bottom and then saying "It wasn&#39;t me!" lol :blink:
    You&#39;ll have fun here...hopefully ;)

C xx

"Work like you don&#39;t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching" Satchel Paige

" Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away" anonymous

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 26 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    All the naughty boys are first up at welcoming you...you gotta watch them..they&#39;ll be pinching your bottom and then saying "It wasn&#39;t me!" lol :blink:[/b]
    Hey it wasn&#39;t me!..........and it wasn&#39;t Alfie Patton either. Camille did you hear the little bugger was cleared with a DNA test. And we were all hoping he could be a Grandfather at 25.

Welcome aboard Blondie....and I second Camille warning, those rascals are sneaky sneaks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 26 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hahaha...see how cheeky sisyphus is getting? Love it!![/b]
    Glad you&#39;re having fun, C-! When you&#39;re happy... I&#39;m happy! :P

Cheeky... what can I say? I&#39;m just a sucker for that accent & vocab... ;)

Welcome Sherie...btw where is that Miss Ayers?[/b]
    NOW... THERE is a question worth pondering. Another little birdie said our Georgia Peach was going to become a Yellow Rose for a little while...

Couldn&#39;t prove it by me!!! :D

All the naughty boys are first up at welcoming you...you gotta watch them..they&#39;ll be pinching your bottom and then saying "It wasn&#39;t me!" lol :blink:
    You&#39;ll have fun here...hopefully ;)

C xx[/b]
    Moi?!?!?!? I am shocked... nee, offended madam to be accused of such scandalous conduct as... lying & denying!!! :D

I freely admit playing the Pinscher to your Doberman... ;)

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 26 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Welcome Sherie...btw where is that Miss Ayers?
    C xx[/b]
    Hey Sheri! I&#39;m glad you decided to join this little slice of heaven. As you can tell we have a whole cast of characters. Perhaps we will soon chat on the phone or meet for lunch.

Sisyphus, I am slowly coming out of la la land and taking my cowboy boots off. Yellow Rose of Texas (had to explain that for our girl Camille) does have a nice ring to it though.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    :P Ans was the birdie???? Here I thought she was the mother hen around here!

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pjorourke @ Mar 26 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That will get a rise. :D[/b]
    Welcome back, AA. I&#39;m sad to report the only thing rising in our fair city right now is the water table

Sherie, welcome, I know of you only by reputation. I&#39;m always glad to see another ATLer on here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 26 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Here I thought she was the mother hen around here![/b]
    Compared to those college tuitions that you are so fond of, I guess I am. Right now though, I am feeling more like a spring chicken. :D
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 26 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Welcome back, AA. I&#39;m sad to report the only thing rising in our fair city right now is the water table [/b]
    Thanks ATL. About that water table... don&#39;t we still need the water around here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 26 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sisyphus, I am slowly coming out of la la land and taking my cowboy boots off. Yellow Rose of Texas (had to explain that for our girl Camille) does have a nice ring to it though.[/b]
    Glad to hear it you made it home ok. Hope it was a nice visit!

Camille... ah, that whole pesky "Brit" thing again... well, I suppose I could have gone with Rose of Picardy... but that would have made even LESS sense! :P

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 26 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Compared to those college tuitions that you are so fond of, I guess I am. Right now though, I am feeling more like a spring chicken. :D[/b]
    A spring hen. then?

Why did the rooster cross the road ?
    To cockadoodle dooo something

Why did the chicken cross the basketball court ?
    He heard the referee calling fowls

Why did the turkey cross the road ?
    To prove he wasn&#39;t chicken

Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud and cross the road again ?
    Because he was a dirty double-crosser

Why didn&#39;t the chicken skeleton cross the road ?
    Because he didn&#39;t have enough guts

Why did the chicken cross the playground ?
    To get to the other slide

Why did the dinosaur cross the road ?
    Because chickens hadn&#39;t evolved yet

Why did the turtle cross the road ?
    To get to the shell station

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast