Was Tipping or Up selling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? dead on
    Hair Color and Length: long Blondie hair
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: smelled beautiful
    Smoking Status: I don't think she does
    Where did you hear about this provider:p411/ houston home 2
    Provider`s Body: 10++++++
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? 10++++++ Holly is a very rare woman with her beauty and her attitude just makes her amazing
    Comments: Geeezzzz were do I start.... O.k. I will get all of the formal stuff out of the way.... Even though it is pretty much explained with all the information above this is important to how the encounter begins. I requested an appointment through p411 and I have to say I was feeling a little bit pushed aside since I did not hear a reply back for about 4 days. I was happy when i did open up my email to see that she did finally emailed me back and was going through the screening process, which took all of about an hour. I then got a follow up email saying all was good when did I want to meet. Well Holly's schedule wasn't starting until Wednesday which was a real problem for me since I was going to fly out on Wednesday to work over seas. I was pretty bummed out because I was really hoping to see her before I flew out and I explained my situation to Holly. When she replied back I was amazed she suggested we meet Tuesday which I thought was so awesome. I knew then that our encounter was going to be off the charts.... O.K. fellas on to the good stuff......... I showed up at Holly's in call and let me just say we just Bam!!!! hit it off it was like we knew each other forever. Like old Friends just hooking up.. It was kind of funny because when I rang the door bell it had gotten stuck so when I went up stairs Holly was like the door bell was making a weird sound so I went back down stairs open the door and sure enough the damn thing was jammed but no biggy I prevailed and got the damn thing unstuck. We were just cracking up about it and joking around and as we continued this through the bedroom it was like we were just flowing through it and we both just started undressing but still just getting to know each other. I know it doesn't seem all that exotic but it was really cool and no way was it a business like atmosphere at all. Again just like two old friends hooking up. After we got undress I stayed in my boxing shorts and she just had on her panties and we were just having a good time bullshitting, we were laying on the bed, she had her leg over me and rubbing me nicely while this was going on. I was exploring her nice soft skin but firm body (she works out no doubt). I started to nibble on her nipples just having some nice old fashion foreplay. Then she went down to Mr.C and man she just slowly teased Mr. C just licking the shaft and nibbling on the head while looking up at me (my god that was so awesome). Then she engulfed Mr. C and talk about making my toes curl I had to pry the damn things back to normal when I got home (ha ha ha). I would have to give her bbbj skills a GOT DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD 10+++++++.
    I mean after about 5+ minutes I knew i was fixing to bust and I was trying to represent the male species by holding on just a little longer but fellas it just wasn't going to happen I gave her a slight hint (I'M FIXING TO UUUUGGGHHHHHHHHH) she then just jerked me off until I had the best feeling I have had in a long ass time. Quick question to all doesn't it make it feel that much better when you have an absolutely beautiful woman doing it. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! After this holly got up and got me a nice warm wash cloth and cleaned me up and again just old friends meeting. As we just kept on talking and laughing and joking around. She went and got some towels out of the dryer and while we were bullshitting and having a good time I helped her fold the towels and put them up. I mean it was really, really cool. We laid back on the nice round bed caressing one another and man time just flew by. I had asked her was my time up and it almost was but she just shrugged as if to say who cares and we just kept on. Our time has went way over but she turns to me and said you ready for another round. I was stunned and sort of intimidated because I wasn't sure I was ready for another round but when a beautiful woman like Holly starts pulling your boxers down u get ready and Mr. C popped up gave me a salute and said I'm ready boss. She rolled over on the bed and then I slowly took off her panties and kissed them stars before I went to her sweet spot and let me tell you it was sweet as pie. My god I could of stayed down their forever, her juices were flowing and it was nice and warm and by the sounds she was making I knew she was enjoying it as well. At that time I got the call from Mr. C so she put on the condom and she got on top of me and man she was straight pounding my ass it was awesome looking up at this beautiful woman while she was obviously having a good time. She did this for about 10 minutes and I knew it wasn't going to be long before Mr C would bust so I gently whispered to her that it was my turn and I got behind her and being behind Holly was amazing. I gave a little back what she gave me and I started just pounding away and it was just awesome she was giving me all the signs that I was doing everything right and her sweet spot was definitely backing them signs up as she was getting wetter and wetter and man once them warm juices start to hit Mr. C I was done after about 10 minutes. We both just fell over on the bed looking and lightly caressing each other and trying to catch our breath. It was defiantly a moment to remember. We got up walking around naked still talking and bullshitting while we both cleaned up in the restroom. We both started getting dressed still just talking away and connecting and while this whole time of being with each other we got us a little cute game we are playing (sorry fellas thats just for me and Holly). She was also leaving so I asked if she needed to be walked out as all gentlemen better being doing and all was good. I mean we were even texting that evening. While I am on the other side of town which takes awhile from were we met I got home to a nice email from Holly. I have been in this little hobby for many, many, many years and I have been with some beautiful women from all over the world and I have to say that this has to be in the top 5 encounters i have had. It was a relief for me because I don't really have a regular girl here in Houston. But fellas if you haven't guessed I think I might have found that local ATF...... Well fellas this is were me and Mr. Chorizo say until next time. And have good travels and experiences were ever they might lead...............

Would you recommend this Provider to others?YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES......is that over doing it (treat her well fellas)

I see her new rates on p411 went up - glad i'm grandfathered for tomorrow... :) She's off the charts every time I've seen her.

Total addiction

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    Well that was a long ass paragraph.

Sorry ghost face Im no english major as you can see.........

An absolute Hall of Famer!

An apology to Holly of Houston - Her rates have not increased - I mis-read and thought it was a review of HotHolly69.

Should have seen it was blond vs brunette.

I guess I had a grecian formula moment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cypher96 @ Mar 25 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I see her new rates on p411 went up - glad i&#39;m grandfathered for tomorrow... :) She&#39;s off the charts every time I&#39;ve seen her.

Total addiction[/b]
    hey, I thought this was about HotHolly also; and I am not a grandfather, yet. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Wrong pic, geniusman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ric @ Mar 28 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Wrong pic, geniusman[/b]

what? that&#39;s one that she sent me to post

Read the review again, genius.
    Wrong Holly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnc101 @ Mar 25 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hair Color and Length: long Blondie hair[/b]
    I hope this clears things up for guys like genius and me who got confused.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ric @ Mar 28 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Read the review again, genius.
    Wrong Holly.[/b]
    I digress. The pic is gone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 28 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I digress. The pic is gone[/b]
    This is THE Holly of Houston.... http://www.preferred411.com/houston/hollyofhouston

Verified Hobbyist BCD lizardking's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DickEmDown @ Mar 28 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is THE Holly of Houston....[/b]
    Having seen both, I would not give one the "THE" nod over the other. They&#39;re both spectacular!
    I am the Lizard King.
    I can do anything!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast