Thread: BustyFelicia

[url="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bustyfelicia

Although this was my second session with Felicia I still was stunned at her beauty when she opened the door at her incall. Just a great looking lady that really likes to get down to business. We did not need to get acquanited so we went right to work at the job at hand. DFK was to the max. She just loves to lay on the bed and kiss until your lips are chapped. Well almost. Lots of kissing while I am undressing her. She doesn't wear much so disrobing did not take long. This lady really likes to be naked. I went down on her and started licking that beautiful and well kept ****. I stayed there until she grabbed my hair and raised her legs in the air in anticipation of cumming. Soon soft moans starting coming from deep in her throat and she started jerking. This girl can O. After a minute of rest she went after my cock. She told me up front that oral is her thing. Both receiving and giving. She is good at sucking. Giving plently of attenion to my balls. I was getting close to cuming so I pushed her off and suited up. Fucked her every way I could. I know she came twice. Maybe three times. We rested for a short spell then I told her to finish me with her mouth. She said first she would like to masturbate in front of me. What a sight. That beautiful lady sitting up against the bed, stroking her clit until she came again. She then pushed me down and started BBBJ. It did not take long and I lost a load in her mouth. She moaned the whole time I was unloading. Damn it was great. After clean up we talked for a few then I departed. Will be back at the end of this week for sure. Enjoy gentlement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_2204j_edited_1.jpg  

Nice.... She looks fun.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thought her Yahoo group would be an interesting first start with her. Yahoo couldn't find it though. Is her group still up? Does she have another site?

Thanks

Tahoe

The group url in my review seems to be working ok. Might try again.

Well that confirms that CIM is YMMV, I saw her a while back and it was a no go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (argus256 @ Mar 25 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well that confirms that CIM is YMMV, I saw her a while back and it was a no go.[/b]
    I&#39;ve seen her twice. First time it was NQNS. Second time she backed off when I came and finished me with her hand. Bummer! She&#39;s on P411 BTW. She&#39;s much prettier in person.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ithyphallicus @ Mar 26 2009, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;ve seen her twice. First time it was NQNS. Second time she backed off when I came and finished me with her hand. Bummer! She&#39;s on P411 BTW. She&#39;s much prettier in person.[/b]
    She seemed perfectly willing to let me finish in her mouth when I saw her, but I made her finish me cowgirl. Her eyes are beautiful, and her breasts are magnificent. I just had to watch them when I blew. I do not have a major breast fetish, but hers are as beautiful as any I have ever seen.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foX @ Mar 26 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She seemed perfectly willing to let me finish in her mouth when I saw her, but I made her finish me cowgirl. Her eyes are beautiful, and her breasts are magnificent. I just had to watch them when I blew. I do not have a major breast fetish, but hers are as beautiful as any I have ever seen.[/b]

I saw her once and I am going to visit her again. She is awesome.

Takin the plunge today....can&#39;t wait.