<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Mar 25 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When you know somebody THAT well you have to take into account the dynamic you have with the person doing the asking. Is the person doing the asking "straight ahead" enough to simply be seeking information? Or, is it somebody who has something else in mind? IOW, you have to factor in whether the question that was spoken out loud is REALLY the question that&#39;s being asked.[/b]
Now this is interesting...because this is exactly what I mean when I say "reading between the lines."
If I don&#39;t know someone well enough...I won&#39;t invest that much time in over analayzing them.
If I do know someone well enough then I sort of assume they know me too...and if they ask for the truth..they want the truth.
What is this trying to figure out ulterior motives thing? FWIW...I&#39;m not disagreeing with you at all Sisyphus...I see lots of people doing this and so I know you are making a valid point. Why bloody ask if you want a lie? I mean...????
ATL makes an interesting point about having to invest too much time into telling the truth and that it&#39;s selfishness that prevents it.
PJ...love your concise answers as always and Mr. Giz at least one of your responses had me laughing hard, but I&#39;m still a novice on here so I don&#39;t know how to lift multiple quotes into 1 thread lol.

BTW...who&#39;s idea was the Tornado warning??? I&#39;m trying to get away from crappy weather thanks lol :P

Sleep well peeps

C xxxx