I am really interested to hear people's thoughts on this, given a recent post elsewhere.

If someone asks you a question that is a direct request for the truth...do you tell them (the truth) no matter what it is?

It doesn't matter if it's "Does my arse look big in these?" "Did you fuck her?" ...etc...would you tell the truth if asked?

As I said before, I'm not laboring under any misapprehension that we all tell the truth all the time....but how much truth do we tell when asked?

I totally understand that the truth can be tough to hear, but two things come to mind before lying ever would:

i) They asked for the truth. I assume if they ask for it, they want. If I ask for the truth, I expect to get...well the truth otherwise I wouldnt ask!!!

ii) If it's a sensitive subject, it is possible to be honest with being a complete shit. Honestly, I think some people are untruthful with their responses not because they think the truth will hurt too much, but because they dont know (or want to know) how to be honest.

I'm not down with this bullshit of reading between the lines and over analyzing people. Tell me what you want and hey..I'll do my best. I genuinely appreciate directness. For the record, I detest (with big "D"'s) reading between the lines and trying to figure people out. Sorry, if you havent walked in my shoes then...you can't.

Ok...bed time for me...give me something interesting to ponder tomorrow....I'm particularly interested in hearing from the men.

Kisses

Camille xxxx