<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 30 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I&#39;m so sorry that happened to your friend.
I understand the devastation because simply put, it destroys your faith in basic humanity.[/b]
Truth be told... it was probably wrong of me to put her business in the street like I just did but I thought you&#39;d understand. That&#39;s why I said it.

Once upon a time... she was one of the most lovely & vivacious human beings I&#39;ve ever meet. Drop dead beautiful. Athletic, smart, confident. A man could absolutely lose himself in her eyes. When I saw her afterward, the experience just completely took the light out of her her eyes. Like running into someone who had become a drug addict. I don&#39;t think I needed it but the expereince was a devastating - yet effective!! - reminder never to play games with the feelings & lives of others.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camille @ Mar 30 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow, I was done with this thread but I felt so badly for your friend Sis.
Manipulation is a form of bullying. Inside every bully is a coward. I feel for her. I bet the said man didnt struggle getting his life back on track for as long as your friend did....very very sad :([/b]
Sorry! Nothing worse than kicking the dead horse when the rider has moved on. I don&#39;t disagree. A VERY GOOD friend has put me in mind of my father recently. He used to say,

"For every 10 guys that SAY, &#39;I&#39;m gonna kick your ass!&#39;
One guy actually has the nerve to try
For every 10 guys that have the nerve to try
One guy actually has the talent to do so."

Now, his point was that you really didn&#39;t have much to be afraid of in a confrontation. But,

In light of what you just said, my take on it is that I&#39;m not afraid of ANYONE who has to TELL me what he&#39;s gonna do to me...