<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rudyard K @ Mar 24 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gotta go with Sis on this...It Depends.

First I guess it would depend on how well I know someone. I don&#39;t really mind saying something that is not favorable...but I have to see some upside in it. Are they really being serious that they want to know the truth? If they know the truth is it going to make a positive difference? Is my answer more likely to harm them or me? If it is only me I can be more honest.

I knew there was a reason I liked you ;)

Its the inbetween people who are the most difficult to deal with on a tough question. Someone you barely know is probably not worth the effort of getting too worked up about being too truthful with a tough question. Be truthful and let the chips fall where they may...or keep your mouth shut. Who cares?

Yes...I wasnt really talking about them...but I didnt make that clear.

Someone you know really well is probably more able to accept a tough answer. They already know the depth of your affection. But the in between peson is a bit tougher. They may not be as comfortable with my answer...and I have no intent to harm. But being false is not good either. So, it is a crap shoot...it just depends on the question or the answer.

Like most things in life...There are no simple answers.

But you can&#39;t always take the easy route just because it&#39;s....well easy ;)[/b]