Provider: Natalie Stiles
Phone: 469-685-2444
Email: nataliestiles08@yahoo.com
City: Plano
Appointment type: incall
Activites : gfe+++, dfk,daty,bbbj, great cg, nice conversation
Session length: 1 hour
Fee: $$
Description: Dark hair, light perfect skin, exotic eyes and smile, perfect dd boobs, body with killer curves and a bangin booty
Review: set up with Natalie was made through 411 and a I heard from her in no time. Setting a appointment was easy and a pleasure. She was a pro throughout. There was a delay on my end but she was understanding. Her incall is upscale and is safe, secure and private. You will not feel out of place walking to the door.
She greeted me at the door and lead me to the couch for some get to know you time. She is easy to talk to and makes you feel at easy. After a little bit we went to the back to get confortable. We start with some deep kissing that lead to some very passionate kissing and rolling around on the bed. She is a great kisser. I soon found myself down for some daty that she really likes. After a little time she became very sensitive and I stopped. I must have done something right. Next she went down for a great bbbj . On came the cover and she rode me in cg and I couldn’t hold out any longer. After cleanup we sit and chatted for a little bit. I had to get on my way and at the door we just had to kiss a little more. Overall she is one in a lifetime.
I would defiantly recommend Natalie yes.