Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best Oral

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My last sesh with Alayna Seduction was absolutely toe curling. Can't wait until the pandemic is over so I can schedule!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerBlair93 View Post
    Awww made my day!
    I can vouch for Summer Blair’s oral skills!! She is one of the best. Been way to long that I have not seen her.

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Head is my favorite head game! Search my reviews and it shows every time! I love it as much as you do!
    Attachment 519382

I am still waiting for your reply.

Good lord I love this thread. Roksana!! Holy crap you are gorgeous!
    Question.. I’ve seen different “levels” mentioned... like MSOG Level 2 or whatever. I get the msog (love those kind of sessions).. but could someone explain the levels? Feel free to PM if needed. (Still relatively new to the site sorry!)

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadGuyATL View Post
    Good lord I love this thread. Roksana!! Holy crap you are gorgeous!
    Question.. I’ve seen different “levels” mentioned... like MSOG Level 2 or whatever. I get the msog (love those kind of sessions).. but could someone explain the levels? Feel free to PM if needed. (Still relatively new to the site sorry!)
    Thank you! I only know one level and that's AWESOME. I believe in the old adage... anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Thank you! I only know one level and that's AWESOME. I believe in the old adage... anything worth doing is worth doing well.
    Can confirm. Actually it was because of this thread that I finally saw Roksana a bit back. Really fantastic bbj.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadGuyATL View Post
    been awhile since I've seen this mentioned. back in the day, the levels appeared in massage ads ... level 1, massage with hand job happy ending. level 2, massage with bbbj happy ending, level 3, massage with coitus provided. like i said .... don't see the terms used much any longer.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Forgive me if this has already been talked about, but do any of you ladies bbbjnqns?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like everyone's analysis of this. In all honesty it's literally different strokes for different folks.

But yall should leave the solid recommendations for those who haven't seen them.

My favorite gals, usually bring the best out of me, but that's also with the whole feel of time spent.

Currently
    Aspensfantasy, Celeste, and Kendra James

Verified Companion Companion
    I have to say... I think I'm pretty good and the CWing as well DT and never spill a drop..

Retired Companion
    THEY dont call me the HEAD HEATHEN for nothing ��
    I actually LOVE it and it turns me on to see my skills in action ��

Vikki Lyn

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Britttany Love's mouth feels like a pussy, maybe better. Nadia's treasure takes it deep and hard like a champ. Amy Stone may be known for her milking skills, but her mouth is fantastic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can't comment well on this. Only had one who left me twitching and eyes rolled back. And it was a long time ago. Hoping to find one here. Just seems like most women are not as into it as they should be. Or they try to hard and end up running teeth across it. When that happens im done. I might just be harder then most to get off like that. Love 69 because I love to taste a clean well maintained pussy, but I rarely cum with head. That's why the bng just doesn't interest me. Hopefully some beautiful lady can show me what ive been missing...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast