Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Backing Out of a Bad Appointment

Registered Male (Not Verified) LoneStarElite's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No, it wasn&#39;t you folks. It&#39;s an agency that&#39;s been around for a few years now and is quite well known on this board. I previously explained how I handled it by calling the proprietor who offered me another session with another gal with some no charge extra time. Like I said previously, I won&#39;t be fooled twice and wasn&#39;t looking to get something out of them for my trouble so I passed. Just wanted to express my dissatisfaction and move on. Curious though, what would you do in an attempt to correct it? I imagine that as an agency, your gals are expected to perform at a certain level of service and this is all discussed well in advance of sending them out to meet your clients. It appears in this case no such expectation existed which is why I won&#39;t be using them again. Between the poor service and phony photos, I can&#39;t imagine anything they could do to bring me back as a client. Honestly, if it was just an isolated case of one gal performing badly I might reconsider, but false advertising, whether she was good looking or not is enough to keep me away for good.[/b]
    Let me start by saying that I agree with your last statement - a bad experience can be made up for, poor business practices (i.e. false advertising, etc) cannot. If it were just the bad experience to be made up for, it would be for you to get the appointment you had scheduled although with the girl of your choice. Whether it was with that same girl or another girl, that is for the company to handle internally and not something the client needs to know about. Simply put, customer satisfaction is the focus of this business and if a client was short changed in their experience in any way, it shouldn&#39;t cost them anything to have it made up. It is up to the company to make the experience right or it is up to you to move on to another company.

As for the offer of additional time at no cost - that has its place for relatively minor inconveniences. When there is a major issue however, why would you as the client want more time of a terrible experience?

I hope I&#39;m not throwing anyone under the bus, it just seems like some basic customer service and customer relations goes a long way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (escg @ Mar 24 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Actually, it wasn&#39;t a handjob, right? It was a hand ACTING job...pretending to be a Va-jay-jay, right?[/b]
    Exactly. Guess you could say "hand-gina" She wouldn&#39;t let me on top or in front of her. Then made me get behind her and was like palming my cock between her hand and clit. Took me about 10 seconds to figure out what she was doing and told it wasn&#39;t goig to work for me. So, this being twenty minutes or so in to the session, you think I had any right to ask for a full refund at that point? Seemed she was trying to pull "something" over on me, though I still don&#39;t get why she was doing was this...very strange practice if you ask me. Again, Looney-Tunes is the only rational explanation for this one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    At that point I politely said "this isn&#39;t working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, she began screaming at the top of her lungs (in a hotel room mind you) and physically swinging at me when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer.[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I guess the point is this. In the first case mentioned, being already well into things by the time the fake intercourse was attempted, she was obviously bat-shit nutty, but you&#39;re right...That amount of drama is not worth a few hundred dollars but dammit, I didn&#39;t feel right leaving her with a few hundred bucks and knowing she had gotten the better of me. [/b]
    Whoa. That last sentence is what&#39;s going to get you in a world of [bigger] trouble at some point down the road, I fear. Good golly, getting into a physical and/or verbal scuffle over $200, with a lady you don&#39;t know and have already determined is batshit crazy and with whom you&#39;ve already gotten nekkid and engaged in illegal acts with is so not a good plan. :blink: There is just too much potential danger and possible baaaad outcomes in that type of scenario. I&#39;d strongly advise to get past the concept of feeling "she got the better of me" and realize, OMG, $200 is a small price to pay to escape that bad situation and avoid a potentially life-altering drama!

You&#39;ve already been given excellent insight and advice by everyone here. It&#39;s common sense stuff, really, and forcing yourself to think and act logically with the big head in a situation. Letting emotions (and/or the little head) run the show is what gets you into trouble and ends in unhappy outcomes for you.

To recap:

1) Research, research, research.
    "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." If keeping your risk level as low as possible and not feeling you&#39;ve wasted any of your money or been ripped off by a lady/agency is a primary concern, then exhaustive research before booking with any lady is mandatory. You will also need to limit yourself to only seeing ladies who have impeccable reputations and tons of glowing reviews or who are personally recommended by hobby buddies whose judgement and recommendations you trust implicitly.
    ~~If you are the type who can&#39;t always stick to the well-lit path and just has to have an adventure into the wild unknown AKA finding that mythical CL "diamond in the rough", then you HAVE to accept the risk involved in that. You must be able to live with the knowledge that your $$ is more times than not going to be misspent on a disappointing experience. There are no guarantees in this hobby, and especially when exploring the uncharted waters of CL.

2) Accept up front that after you give a lady your donation and begin any BCD activities, you are not going to see that $$ again. No matter if her attitude and/or skills are lame and not what you expected or desired, no matter if she doesn&#39;t look like what you envisioned and/or what she advertised, once the money has changed hands and you have engaged in BCD activities, there are no refunds. It might not be "fair" or "right" but that&#39;s the way it is in this business. There are ladies out there who will voluntarily refund you part of your donation in that type of situation, but don&#39;t count on it or expect it to happen. And most likely, if you&#39;re with a lady who&#39;s falsely advertised herself and/or her services, she&#39;s NOT going to be the type of lady who would be agreeable to any kind of refunds. Make sense?

3) If you meet the lady and she&#39;s absolutely not what you were expecting and you do not want to go through with the session, you need to cut your losses and end it immediately (within the first few minutes). Seriously, you know pretty quickly if you&#39;re attracted to someone and want to spend BCD time with them or not, right?
    ~~If the lady shows up and she has falsely advertised herself (she&#39;s not the lady in the photos, or the photos are very old/misleading, or her description of herself was nowhere near accurate), then IMO you don&#39;t owe her anything. She is at fault here for false advertising. Politely say, "I&#39;m sorry, but you are not the lady in the photos and I don&#39;t wish to do business with you." You can&#39;t wait until you&#39;ve gotten her nekkid and started fooling around, then decide to stop and demand a refund. You&#39;ve got to cut things off BEFORE you get to that point.
    ~~If the lady shows up and yes, she&#39;s the lady in the photos, but yikes, you just know you don&#39;t want to get BCD with her after all, then immediately call it off. You can either tell her outright you just can&#39;t go through with it, or use an excuse such as "I&#39;m very sorry, I&#39;ve been called back in to work and can&#39;t stay." In this case, since she didn&#39;t bait/switch or deceive you and it&#39;s just a matter of you knowing she&#39;s not your type, then I&#39;d say you should give her some type of compensation for her time and loss of appointment. She may have turned down other appointment requests to accept yours, or have expenses for traveling there or hiring a sitter for her kids, etc., so some type of appropriate gratuity is in order. You might ask her, "is $40 (or $100, or whatever number you think) a fair amount to cover your expenses getting here?"
    *Again: the time for refunds is BEFORE nekkid BCD activities begin. After nekkid BCD activities begin, no refunds.

Preferred411[/url][/list]

Absolutely agree with everything Quiet Smiles said. If you&#39;re not happy with what you&#39;re into, bow out of it as soon as possible. But do it tactfully and, more importantly, do it safely. Nobody wants any bat-shit crazy psycho drama.

Verified Companion Companion AustinLiv's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (down41 @ Mar 25 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nobody wants any bat-shit crazy psycho drama.[/b]
    Unless of course you are a batshit crazy psycho. :)
    Visit My Website For Detailed Information

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3