Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Backing Out of a Bad Appointment

I think that this problem exists because of the ladies from CL and other sites. I know from experience here that the ladies of ASPD are what they advertise and with a little recon you can get the info needed to make a wise choice. Of course we all are going to take the chance now and then from the other sites due to curiosity and a change of scenery. But your best bet is to work with the ladies we have here.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Woody,
    You've got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T-time @ Mar 24 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody,
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.[/b]

You&#39;ve got to look at it from both points of view. If the provider has mis-represented or mis-advertised you rightfully should back out at the beginning. But if you decide to go ahead and "accept" the appointment by taking part you should carry through with it.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T-time @ Mar 24 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody,
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.[/b]
    It&#39;s your call, but its sort of like driving down a highway and a guy pulls right in front of you, then you shoot the finger at him, get gets out and blows you head off with a gun, now was it worth it for you to shoot the finger? A hundred dollars is just not worth the hassle of someone going f..king postal...drawing attention in a public area or non-public area. But the amount is your choice, twenty, five, ten, but the hundred is what I would do. And if you think a hundred is going to kill you in the pocket, then you need to get a new hobby like checkers.

I agree that if you decide to proceed the deal is made but if you open the door and are met with by a different girl you now have the option to walk away without any payment to the provider.

T-Time

My comment above getting a new hobby like checkers was out of line......please accept my apologies.....

Woody, I just want to be sure I understand you. A girl claims to be 5&#39;2" and 110 lbs, blond hair blue eyes, 34-24-34. You show up and she&#39;s 175 lbs you&#39;re going to give her a hundred bucks. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

disagree with any idea but calling others names is out of line .......... polite and cilvil, period ........... tcreative2

Verified Companion Companion escg's Avatar
    At the beginning of the appt....say the first 5 minutes, you should get a feel for things. If you are not happy with her appearance, bow out at the beginning. If you decide to go for it, that&#39;s YOUR choice. Make your choice immediately...go with your gut if you feel something is awry.

If you decide to bow out 20 minutes into the appt., that&#39; okay and once again, it&#39;s YOUR choice. Even if it&#39;s her fault and she doesn&#39;t provide what she states. That is a lesson learned for you. You should have researched better. If there wasn&#39;t a lot of info. on her and you were one of the first to TOFFT, then it&#39;s up to you to review for your fellow buds to learn from.

I don&#39;t think after a half hour, you should be requesting your money back. It was YOUR decision to stay. I feel bad that she lied or is not giving you what you wanted. But you scheduled her for her time. She spent a half hour with you (before you decided to leave)...whether it was a shi*tty date or not, is not the point.

Tia

btw, I feel bad you keep meeting up with those that aren&#39;t what you want.
    248-265-5322 (24/7)
    (Date-Check, ...Preferred411...and/or RoomService2000 are welcomed.)

REMOVED

Have to agree with ESCG. If the disappointment is that great, the sooner you cut it off the better. And there is always a review to alert the community that "X" isn&#39;t as she advertises herself. I really think it&#39;s asking for drama to quit in the middle of a session and ask for money back.

That said, one of my favorites (since departed) in SA turned out to be much heavier than her photos indicated. I remember being disappointed at the first sight of her, but we got to talking and . . . . . and she did become a favorite.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast