Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Backing Out of a Bad Appointment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need some advice...On more then one occasion now I have been placed in a position where an appointment went bad. Usually, the gal is not as advertised or simply does not (or refuses) to provide the services advertised. Case in point a few years back, one provider was about 40lbs larger than advertised ..I decided to run with it anyway (my first mistake). Well at the "physical" beginning of the session decided that she would "fake" intercourse by using her hand while I was behind her. At that point I politely said "this isn't working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, she began screaming at the top of her lungs (in a hotel room mind you) and physically swinging at me when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer. More recently, I saw a agency provider who I immediately knew was not as advertised, but cute all the same, and was clearly advertised as a "GFE" provider. During introductions, she wiped her hand, appearing disgusted at the very thought of being touched. This immediately put me on guard. Well sure enough, during the session she refused to kiss LFK or DFK, no DATY, no BBBJ, hardly any touching and was rushing me along like an assembly line. 30 minutes in to our hour long appointment, I made myself finish and get the hell out of there, $300 poorer. Now, I consider myself a decent looking fellow for being late 30's with barely 20 extra pounds and always show up clean and fresh for an appointment. I have had very good appointments with other well reviewed providers in the past so I am confident it's not me.

Now, most providers require payment up front and I am wondering if there is a nice way to to politely bow-out of a session when you feel things are going terribly wrong. I feel terrible (and usually at that point, angry) having to ask for a partial refund as the few times this has happened, it's been 15-20 minutes in to the session. Obviously the "screaming and swinging" provider was clearly off her rocker but the agency gal more recently was just not providing as advertised and I felt awkward at any attempt to explain. After the incident first mentioned, I prefer to just walk away. I did call the agency on my way home and explained I was not happy. A future session with additional free time was offered but I generally will not be fooled more then once and was not looking to "get anything" from them. Just wanted to make sure the agency knew how disspappointed I was in this particular gal.

Is there a right way to go about this? Perhaps a time limit as to how far in to a session you can want to make a run for it? How many others have gone through this?

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    not really to much to do to protect yourself against these sort of things, other than screen, screen, screen, dont believe everything you read in a review, ( one guys 10 is another guys 5)
    try to find more than 3 or 4 reviews of the girl you are interested in seeing...

that should help weed out the ones that are bad...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RALPHEY BOY @ Mar 24 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    not really to much to do to protect yourself against these sort of things, other than screen, screen, screen, dont believe everything you read in a review, ( one guys 10 is another guys 5)
    try to find more than 3 or 4 reviews of the girl you are interested in seeing...

that should help weed out the ones that are bad...[/b]

That&#39;s good advice. I&#39;d only add try a little independent networking directed to ladies who interest you (sometimes they&#39;ll be buds with others w/ whom you&#39;ve had good sessions) or, if your time/schedule allows, get on CK&#39;s social list and meet some new ladies that way.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Companion Companion GenesisNicole's Avatar
    oh honey--im sorry you ran across that level of service---but unfortunatly just like there are hobbyists that are not as they say or are rude, etc... there are providers out there who dont provide or advertise as they should. But rest assured there are ladies out here like myself who are as we say and provide an unbelievable experience!

*curtsy*
    P411~ https://preferred411.com/P20791
    Screening is required. No exceptions.
    $300/hr.; $400/90 mins.; $500/2 hrs; $600/3hrs; $800/4hrs; $1000/5 hrs; $2000/12hrs; $3000/24hrs

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I politely said "this isn&#39;t working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, ...when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer.
    ... I made myself finish and get the hell out of there, $300 poorer. I feel terrible (and usually at that point, angry) having to ask for a partial refund ...
    Is there a right way to go about this? Perhaps a time limit as to how far in to a session you can want to make a run for it? How many others have gone through this?[/b]
    well, your post set some red flags for me. you start a session, realize its not what you want, then want some of your money back.
    i think the previous gents had some good advice for you.
    from a provider or my pov, i think if when you get there she isnt quite what you wanted, its okay to bow out.
    i think asking for some of the money back, after a session started, could cause &#39;drama&#39;. :huh:
    just my opinion on this one.
    hope you find the right gal that satisfies you!! enjoy your tuesday!

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    At that point I politely said "this isn&#39;t working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, she began screaming at the top of her lungs (in a hotel room mind you) and physically swinging at me when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer.[/b]
    First of all, no matter what amount of money involved is it worth getting her in a raging screaming fit, money is replaceable and you getting yourself in a predicament is not worth it. Especially for $$ to $$$$, plain and clear. Correct me please, this could have been something that could have gone wrong out side of the hotel room, what would have prevented her from hollering at you all the way out to your car, then you and her would have attracted attention to something that you probably wouldn&#39;t want to happen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    More recently, I saw a agency provider who I immediately knew was not as advertised, but cute all the same, and was clearly advertised as a "GFE" provider. During introductions, she wiped her hand, appearing disgusted at the very thought of being touched. This immediately put me on guard.[/b]
    This is when you should have excused yourself, hand a hundred and say something of this sort "Hon, I believe this is not going to work out, here&#39;s a hundred to cover your expenses" turn around and leave.

A future session with additional free time was offered but I generally will not be fooled more then once and was not looking to "get anything" from them. Just wanted to make sure the agency knew how disspappointed I was in this particular gal.[/b]
    Now this depends on if you use the agency before or on a continuing bases, if so you might have be willing to take the plunge, otherwise I agree you did the right thing.

Is there a right way to go about this? Perhaps a time limit as to how far in to a session you can want to make a run for it? How many others have gone through this?[/b]
    Just a Mr. Raphey Boy suggested, screen, screen, screen, and go with your first instinct when you finally meet face to face. I have gracefully bow out of a session two times in that last years, one in Austin and one College Station, one time I left the full amount to the lady, why because she was sweet as good be, just I knew that I was not physically attracted to her and would not really enjoy myself, but knew that she was legit and probably a good visit for others that are attracted to her. Another was more or less the same but she was a good 30# over her advertised weight, I left her a 100.00 and left, nothing happen bad wise on either visit cancellation of short.

Getting your money back is not worth the hassle of embarrassment in a public or semi-public domain area, it will only attract attention that is not wanted. But afterwards share you information with other members here and your other buddies that might hobby, this will be your reward for the lost monies, the ladies and gentlemen here want to hear such, a bad apple in the basket only makes the rest of the basket acceptable to the same, I would be willing to think that the good providers do not want to see you or anyone else to have to go through the same as you just did, exposing that will only lessen it to happen again with someone else.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    First of all, no matter what amount of money involved is it worth getting her in a raging screaming fit, money is replaceable and you getting yourself in a predicament is not worth it. Especially for $$ to $$$$, plain and clear. Correct me please, this could have been something that could have gone wrong out side of the hotel room, what would have prevented her from hollering at you all the way out to your car, then you and her would have attracted attention to something that you probably wouldn&#39;t want to happen.

This is when you should have excused yourself, hand a hundred and say something of this sort "Hon, I believe this is not going to work out, here&#39;s a hundred to cover your expenses" turn around and leave.

Now this depends on if you use the agency before or on a continuing bases, if so you might have be willing to take the plunge, otherwise I agree you did the right thing.

Just a Mr. Raphey Boy suggested, screen, screen, screen, and go with your first instinct when you finally meet face to face. I have gracefully bow out of a session two times in that last years, one in Austin and one College Station, one time I left the full amount to the lady, why because she was sweet as good be, just I knew that I was not physically attracted to her and would not really enjoy myself, but knew that she was legit and probably a good visit for others that are attracted to her. Another was more or less the same but she was a good 30# over her advertised weight, I left her a 100.00 and left, nothing happen bad wise on either visit cancellation of short.

Getting your money bad is not worth the hassle of embarrassment in a public or semi-public domain area, it will only attract attention that is not wanted. But afterwards share you information with other members here and your other buddies that might hobby, this will be your reward for the lost monies, the ladies and gentlemen here want to hear such, a bad apple in the basket only makes the rest of the basket acceptable to the same, I would be willing to think that the good providers do not want to see you or anyone else to have to go through the same as you just did, exposing that will only lessen it to happen again with someone else.[/b]

You should ONLY back out at the beginning if not as advertised.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pflugerbill @ Mar 24 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You should ONLY back out at the beginning if not as advertised.[/b]

Please explain........

I guess the best thing is first do your homework, then listen to your big head at the start of the session so you can back out. Of course there will still be circumstances when things go downhill after the session started. If it is due to a clear case of being lied to on service provided, I see nothing wrong with demanding a refund for service not provided, drama or not. If it is more of a chemistry thing, write it off.

In either case, did you write a review?

from a provider or my pov, i think if when you get there she isnt quite what you wanted, its okay to bow out. I think this is good advise for all of us, she maybe disappointed and even a little angry, but she&#39;ll get over it and you&#39;ll avoid all the drama. As someone else said, I believe it was Ralphey Boy invest some time, do some homework, screen as much as you can, before you invest your $$$$$!

Quote is from PrittiKittis&#39; post.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think that this problem exists because of the ladies from CL and other sites. I know from experience here that the ladies of ASPD are what they advertise and with a little recon you can get the info needed to make a wise choice. Of course we all are going to take the chance now and then from the other sites due to curiosity and a change of scenery. But your best bet is to work with the ladies we have here. ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Woody,
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T-time @ Mar 24 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody,
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.[/b]

You&#39;ve got to look at it from both points of view. If the provider has mis-represented or mis-advertised you rightfully should back out at the beginning. But if you decide to go ahead and "accept" the appointment by taking part you should carry through with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T-time @ Mar 24 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody,
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding. A different girl shows for the appointment and he should fork over a hundred. No fucking way. If she is not the girl in the picture and he does not want to proceed with the appointment he owes ZERO. If a provider falsely advertizes herself by posting fake pics or by description then she is taking the risk of a canceled appointment and IMO should pay the hobbyist for his time and gas.[/b]
    It&#39;s your call, but its sort of like driving down a highway and a guy pulls right in front of you, then you shoot the finger at him, get gets out and blows you head off with a gun, now was it worth it for you to shoot the finger? A hundred dollars is just not worth the hassle of someone going f..king postal...drawing attention in a public area or non-public area. But the amount is your choice, twenty, five, ten, but the hundred is what I would do. And if you think a hundred is going to kill you in the pocket, then you need to get a new hobby like checkers.

I agree that if you decide to proceed the deal is made but if you open the door and are met with by a different girl you now have the option to walk away without any payment to the provider.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast