<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
At that point I politely said "this isn&#39;t working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, she began screaming at the top of her lungs (in a hotel room mind you) and physically swinging at me when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer.[/b]
First of all, no matter what amount of money involved is it worth getting her in a raging screaming fit, money is replaceable and you getting yourself in a predicament is not worth it. Especially for $$ to $$$$, plain and clear. Correct me please, this could have been something that could have gone wrong out side of the hotel room, what would have prevented her from hollering at you all the way out to your car, then you and her would have attracted attention to something that you probably wouldn&#39;t want to happen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
More recently, I saw a agency provider who I immediately knew was not as advertised, but cute all the same, and was clearly advertised as a "GFE" provider. During introductions, she wiped her hand, appearing disgusted at the very thought of being touched. This immediately put me on guard.[/b]
This is when you should have excused yourself, hand a hundred and say something of this sort "Hon, I believe this is not going to work out, here&#39;s a hundred to cover your expenses" turn around and leave.

A future session with additional free time was offered but I generally will not be fooled more then once and was not looking to "get anything" from them. Just wanted to make sure the agency knew how disspappointed I was in this particular gal.[/b]
Now this depends on if you use the agency before or on a continuing bases, if so you might have be willing to take the plunge, otherwise I agree you did the right thing.

Is there a right way to go about this? Perhaps a time limit as to how far in to a session you can want to make a run for it? How many others have gone through this?[/b]
Just a Mr. Raphey Boy suggested, screen, screen, screen, and go with your first instinct when you finally meet face to face. I have gracefully bow out of a session two times in that last years, one in Austin and one College Station, one time I left the full amount to the lady, why because she was sweet as good be, just I knew that I was not physically attracted to her and would not really enjoy myself, but knew that she was legit and probably a good visit for others that are attracted to her. Another was more or less the same but she was a good 30# over her advertised weight, I left her a 100.00 and left, nothing happen bad wise on either visit cancellation of short.

Getting your money back is not worth the hassle of embarrassment in a public or semi-public domain area, it will only attract attention that is not wanted. But afterwards share you information with other members here and your other buddies that might hobby, this will be your reward for the lost monies, the ladies and gentlemen here want to hear such, a bad apple in the basket only makes the rest of the basket acceptable to the same, I would be willing to think that the good providers do not want to see you or anyone else to have to go through the same as you just did, exposing that will only lessen it to happen again with someone else.