Thread: ISO Lilyan

Does anyone have any experience with Lilyan? I came across her on TER.

Hopefully Ready2Rock will be along here in a little while... :)

In the meantime, she's absolutely top notch. Haven't seen her in a long time because of schedules but she's the whole package.

I've had the pleasure .... she's IS the complete package. More $$ than many, but worth it. What a doll. I haven't seen her in quite a while, but that's not because of her..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lilyan's great in my book. However, you might have a tough time getting in if you haven't already seen her. She's pretty much closed the door to new clients. Your best shot is being a P411 member and contacting her through that site by going to her P411 page and clicking on the e-mail link. In your e-mail, mention you're also an ASPD member. If you're not a P411 member, try contacting her via her web site and give her 2 or 3 recent local references. She's worth the effort. Best of luck!
    If you're not having fun, it's your own fault.

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daneel @ Mar 25 2009, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Does anyone have any experience with Lilyan? I came across her on TER.[/b]
    You won&#39;t be dissapointed.

:o

Thanks for the info. She sounds great. I was more or less worried about appearance, as there are no visuals available. I tend to be very picky.

Verified Hobbyist
    You don&#39;t have to worry about Lilyan&#39;s appearance, she&#39;s definite model material and a great gf experience. I would follow R2R&#39;s suggestions on contacting her because she is somewhat utr.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Daneel, I agree with Valiantone2. No need for concern about her appearance, although I understand when there are no photos available. The descriptions you&#39;re seeing on all the TER reviews -- and will see on ASPD once the site is running again -- are on the mark. She&#39;s quite beautiful. Model material? Absolutely. Plus, she&#39;s a lot of fun to be around.
    If you&#39;re not having fun, it&#39;s your own fault.

Lilyan is one of the best looking providers you will ever see, IMO.

Very pretty face, sensational body, great attitude, very friendly, fun, smart, absolutely top notch!

Have to see her again soon.

Agree with R2R about P411 being your best bet. But you gotta have references or P411 okays.
    If your a total newb you got little to no shot. I thought I heard she was not taking new clients.
    Besides if your just starting hobbying you should kinda build your way up to a gal like Lilyan.
    But if you have references and can pass her screening she is worth going thru some effort to see.

She is terrific and if you do see her you&#39;ll be glad you did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Whoops, forgot what forum I was in.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000

"Asian Dreams Await you"

And what a dream it is.....

The Perfect Illusion of Passion

She as stated to me several times that she is really not taking any new clients...very happy with her regulars.....I&#39;m just glad to be one of those...but good luck just maybe you can get in.