Need some advice...On more then one occasion now I have been placed in a position where an appointment went bad. Usually, the gal is not as advertised or simply does not (or refuses) to provide the services advertised. Case in point a few years back, one provider was about 40lbs larger than advertised ..I decided to run with it anyway (my first mistake). Well at the "physical" beginning of the session decided that she would "fake" intercourse by using her hand while I was behind her. At that point I politely said "this isn't working for me" and requested most of my money returned. After persisting she return my money, she began screaming at the top of her lungs (in a hotel room mind you) and physically swinging at me when I grabbed it from her. Well I got most of the money back but with far more drama then I prefer. More recently, I saw a agency provider who I immediately knew was not as advertised, but cute all the same, and was clearly advertised as a "GFE" provider. During introductions, she wiped her hand, appearing disgusted at the very thought of being touched. This immediately put me on guard. Well sure enough, during the session she refused to kiss LFK or DFK, no DATY, no BBBJ, hardly any touching and was rushing me along like an assembly line. 30 minutes in to our hour long appointment, I made myself finish and get the hell out of there, $300 poorer. Now, I consider myself a decent looking fellow for being late 30's with barely 20 extra pounds and always show up clean and fresh for an appointment. I have had very good appointments with other well reviewed providers in the past so I am confident it's not me.

Now, most providers require payment up front and I am wondering if there is a nice way to to politely bow-out of a session when you feel things are going terribly wrong. I feel terrible (and usually at that point, angry) having to ask for a partial refund as the few times this has happened, it's been 15-20 minutes in to the session. Obviously the "screaming and swinging" provider was clearly off her rocker but the agency gal more recently was just not providing as advertised and I felt awkward at any attempt to explain. After the incident first mentioned, I prefer to just walk away. I did call the agency on my way home and explained I was not happy. A future session with additional free time was offered but I generally will not be fooled more then once and was not looking to "get anything" from them. Just wanted to make sure the agency knew how disspappointed I was in this particular gal.

Is there a right way to go about this? Perhaps a time limit as to how far in to a session you can want to make a run for it? How many others have gone through this?