Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something Different

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    Question one?

Recently Alice of AliceAnywhere posted an ad in the Austin Ad Section. She is planing on a visit to Austin for several days, and if I remember right she used to post a little on ASPD in the HDH section. Personally I have not contacted Alice at this time of posting. What I am requesting is a little insight on the lady via PM if any of you have any relations with her, men and women welcome to reply. And Alice you are welcome to reply also since you now a member here also, I would love to hear from you directly also.

I plan to be back in the Lonestar state during her visit.

Now question two?

Just wondering what is exactly "Pearl Elite" and what the requirements were for a lady to be a member? Also why in the past several Pearl Elite girls are no longer a member and what push them from that stature? I remember a little of this being discussed on HDH in ASPD, but I personally don't remember the details.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just wondering what is exactly "Pearl Elite" . . .[/b]
    http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.co...WELAID=26035083

Hey Woodie you starting your own band? Personally I&#39;d start with a top notch horn blower. Nothing beats a good brass section. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    what the requirements were for a lady to be a member? Also why in the past several Pearl Elite girls are no longer a member and what push them from that stature?[/b]
    Come on now Woodie we all know that no top notch musician can play in the confines of a band for to long. Stifles creativity.

Still concerned

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Still concerned[/b]
    Woody what the hay are you concerened about? Give her a whirl, she seemed to have it together upstairs and a body that was rocking. What more could you ask for? Don&#39;t forget to tell us about the lei. lol Details we want details!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 24 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Woody what the hay are you concerened about? Give her a whirl, she seemed to have it together upstairs and a body that was rocking. What more could you ask for? Don&#39;t forget to tell us about the lei. lol Details we want details![/b]

I was relating to you WTF....you concern me where you get all this shit for linking...and how that mind just wonders off in no where land ~smile~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well then I appreciate the concern....but I think I&#39;m way past help.

Should I see Alice and report back to you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Question one?

Recently Alice of AliceAnywhere posted an ad in the Austin Ad Section. She is planing on a visit to Austin for several days, and if I remember right she used to post a little on ASPD in the HDH section. Personally I have not contacted Alice at this time of posting. What I am requesting is a little insight on the lady via PM if any of you have any relations with her, men and women welcome to reply. And Alice you are welcome to reply also since you now a member here also, I would love to hear from you directly also.

I plan to be back in the Lonestar state during her visit.

Now question two?

Just wondering what is exactly "Pearl Elite" and what the requirements were for a lady to be a member? Also why in the past several Pearl Elite girls are no longer a member and what push them from that stature? I remember a little of this being discussed on HDH in ASPD, but I personally don&#39;t remember the details.[/b]
    PEI is a co-op of ladies that have agreed to a certain standard.

If you visit the website the requirements for a pearl elite lady are listed. Amongst other things: She must present herself professionally, have at least a 3 hour minimum and her requirement must be above a certain amount.

There is also an in person interview conducted, to ensure that her personality fits the PEI standard: she is well spoken, polite, intelligent, and kind.

Many of the ladies who were once in PEI and no longer are, left by choice, they were not cast out. This often has to do with the city she is located in, the PEI minimum hourly and financial standard may be difficult to support in the city she is based out of. Or, she would like more flexibility, preferring to alter her minimums as her needs change.

I hope this was helpful, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Just like in the United States we have the ABA (American Bar Association) or ADA (American Dental Association) amongst many other organizations where its members adhere to a code of conduct and patients/clients are able to trust that whom they chose from this membership adhere to high standards of behavior, in the same manner Pearl Elites exist to offer quality ladies to gents who choose to seek companions who are screened and can be trusted.

--Sitara Devi
    For photos and more info please visit: www.sitaradevi.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sitara Devi @ Mar 27 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just like in the United States we have the ABA (American Bar Association) . . . adhere to high standards of behavior. . . Pearl Elites exist to offer quality ladies to gents

--Sitara Devi[/b]
    What no lawyer joke&#39;s?????? You people are slipping!

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sitara Devi @ Mar 27 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just like in the United States we have the ABA (American Bar Association) or ADA (American Dental Association) amongst many other organizations where its members adhere to a code of conduct and patients/clients are able to trust that whom they chose from this membership adhere to high standards of behavior, in the same manner Pearl Elites exist to offer quality ladies to gents who choose to seek companions who are screened and can be trusted.

--Sitara Devi[/b]
    I&#39;m kind of chuckling to myself. There is not one group in this world that I can think of that every member sticks to their code of conduct. I&#39;m in the process of finding some good dental care. Now there&#39;s a racket. I don&#39;t really feel I need to start with lawyers way of doing things. As with any group, you will have the good and the bad. Even high paid companions are human.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 27 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m kind of chuckling to myself. There is not one group in this world that I can think of that every member sticks to their code of conduct. I&#39;m in the process of finding some good dental care. Now there&#39;s a racket. I don&#39;t really feel I need to start with lawyers way of doing things. As with any group, you will have the good and the bad. Even high paid companions are human.[/b]

I had to laugh at the use of the ABA/lawyers as the analogy as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 27 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Even high paid companions are human.[/b]
    Spent the night with Wonder Woman once...at least she was dressed like that in the beginning. Super human skills! B)

She was a PNE

PearlNecklaceElite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 27 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Spent the night with Wonder Woman once...at least she was dressed like that in the beginning. Super human skills! B)

She was a PNE

PearlNecklaceElite[/b]
    Pearl Necklace... One of my favorite ZZ Top songs.

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lauren Summerhill @ Mar 27 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Pearl Necklace... One of my favorite ZZ Top songs.[/b]
    Somebody say ZZ Top.... now we are talking! :D
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 27 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Somebody say ZZ Top.... now we are talking! :D[/b]

Another fan? Oh I could love you for that alone lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast