Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Something Different

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lauren Summerhill @ Mar 27 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Another fan? Oh I could love you for that alone lol[/b]
    I just got through seeing them this past Sunday down in Houston. A very good time was had.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 27 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m in the process of finding some good dental care. Now there&#39;s a racket.[/b]
    May I suggest Nuevo Progreso, Mexico, just a short bridge walk across from Progresso, TX. I&#39;m not pushing any particular dentist, but they are very popular with the American set. They are inexpensive (a fraction of American dentists), well educated at some of the top schools in Mexico, some of them in the states, they or their staffs speak English. They don&#39;t take insurance, but the folks I know are happy with the treatment. You can also purchase 6 mos. supply of medications over there "for personal use" w/o a script. All in all, not a bad deal. Oh, and Progresso is probably the safest border city.

Verified Companion Companion Ansley Ayers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (charlestudor2005 @ Mar 27 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    May I suggest Nuevo Progreso, Mexico, just a short bridge walk across from Progresso, TX. I&#39;m not pushing any particular dentist, but they are very popular with the American set. They are inexpensive (a fraction of American dentists), well educated at some of the top schools in Mexico, some of them in the states, they or their staffs speak English. They don&#39;t take insurance, but the folks I know are happy with the treatment. You can also purchase 6 mos. supply of medications over there "for personal use" w/o a script. All in all, not a bad deal. Oh, and Progresso is probably the safest border city.[/b]
    Thanks for the information. I might look into that option. Since (WTF, is that the correct usage?) I live in Atlanta it would be kind of hard to do. Now off to Google Progreso, Mexico.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">~Ansley~</span>
    There is a fine line between having a good time and being a wanton slut. I know. My toe has been on that line.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ansley Ayers @ Mar 28 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the information. I might look into that option. Since (WTF, is that the correct usage?) I live in Atlanta it would be kind of hard to do. Now off to Google Progreso, Mexico.[/b]
    Sounds like a good idea Ansley, just be very careful and don&#39;t go alone. Our borders are not safe with the drug cartel, and crooked cops.

It&#39;s a shame we have to get medical/dental care outside of our own county.

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kay Sommers @ Mar 28 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sounds like a good idea Ansley, just be very careful and don&#39;t go alone. Our borders are not safe with the drug cartel, and crooked cops.

It&#39;s a shame we have to get medical/dental care outside of our own county.[/b]
    I think A was kidding, pointing out the travel costs may seriously eat into the treatment savings.

Besides Progresso, Mexico sounds like a soup

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have long admired Chelsy Heyden in that group as an ATF in industry although havent seen her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2