www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jacee1989

Saw Jaycee recently and she is a bundle of sex. Met me wearing a sexy black thing. Completly see through. As soon as I stepped in she planted a wet tonsil (she has them for now) tickling kiss on me. We moved quickly to the bed were she undressed me and then I slid her panties to the floor. While standing in front of me she spread her legs and told me to feel. I ran my hand between her legs and then a finger between her pussy lips. It felt like a river running down her legs. I told her to lay on her back with her legs spread. She responded as a good girl should. I went down on her like there was no more pussy left in the world. Her **** was just dripping with juices. I licked and licked and all the time she was moaning for more. She got her first O very fast. She told me she just needed to be fucked. We applied the cover and started in mish. I new I wasn't going to last long but I did not care. I unloaded in record time. She removed the cover and went down on me. I was so worked up that I just let her suck as much as she wanted. Soon I was erect and very had again. Something new for me as I am usually a one time guy. She mounted me and we did some CG for a little while. Then we went to RCG. I laid her back on my chest. While her pussy was still wrapped around my cock I stroked her clit. This drove her nuts. We got up and I stood on the floor. She backed her bottom to the edge of the bed and I slid my cock in her pussy. We fucked doggie while I stood on the floor. Again I unloaded and then had to rest. We laid on the bed and kissed like crazy. DFK is something she fully enjoys. Gentlemen this one is hot. Don't miss her.