Thread: sex in the car..........

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Sex In The Car

Late at night this guy runs into a pub and demands a glass of water from the landlord. The guy drinks it in one gulp then asks for a second glass. Six pints later, and he has recovered enough to speak. "Thanks," he croaks. "That's one hell of a thirst you've got," says the landlord.

The guy says: "Any man would be as bad if they'd just had sex with the woman in my car. She's insatiable. She wants me to go right back out there and do it all again, but I can't." "Where's your car?" the landlord asks. "At the roadside," the guy gasps.

"Tell you what," says the landlord, "you watch the bar for me while I nip out and take your place." "Be my guest," the guy says. So the landlord goes outside and gets in the car. It's totally dark, so the woman doesn't realize she's with a different man. And they get right down to it, humping away.

Five minutes later there's a knock on the window. It's a cop, and he shines his flashlight on the naked couple. "What's going on here?" he asks. "It's all right, officer," explains the landlord, "She's my wife." The officer replies apologetically, "Oh, sorry sir, I didn't realize."

Look at the woman the landlord says, "Neither did I till you switched on that damned light."
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Provider (at aspd)
    <_< :o Dallas this is Texas calling. Your motorcycle misses you..."Unchanted Melody" > Oh my love my darling I hunger for your touch.. :D keeping the knee&#39;s wrapped tight so the hands stay free. Cars with bars Limousine Serves av for uninterupted sexaul encounters for the discreet Pleasure Players that enjoy the ride under the stars. :wub: Bad ass girls with good toys for good boys to enjoy being bad.

Texas Passion---you rock sexy lady!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Provider (at aspd)
    Dallas 4U....you can Roll with me any day. Sexy Lady....thank you babe your HOT!

mmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....when we get in same town.....

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified) juan2fork's Avatar
    Hey, you two get a room!!!And invite me in.

no problem baby...just gotta catch us both in the same town at same time and I am game!!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

Provider (at aspd)
    Jaun2fork, Your in between us in this posting, are you getting hot baby?...lol I am game like the Lady said Catch Us Both.... You can arrange that one, it might take a week or a month to plan but we don&#39;t fake anything.
    Bad ass girls with bad ass toyiesssss ;) :wub: :) B) :D ;) :P

Simple ou double ou tripler votre plaisir. Bonheur passionné pour tous Ã* apprécier au-dessus de et dessous et certains entre où et tout autour de moi. :wub: