Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: GFE, DFK, Light Conversation, BBBJ, Daty, CFS, CG, Mish, DFK
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 h
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: $$.5
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Light Brown (with Highlights)
    Race: Latina / Hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance: Light Perfume
    Smoking Status: She Doesn’t Smoke
    Where did you hear about this provider: Home2, Eros, P411, The P (Pre-Crash)

Provider`s Body: Petite lovely brown skin with a body built to be held just right. 5’4”, approximately 120-130, 36D (enhanced)-26-36

What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Bubbly, Lovely Smile. "Make yourself comfortable - smile"

Comments: Kristin’s skin is soft as satin and makes you have to caress all of her. In order to find her buttons – one has to be skilled and patient. She is a joy to spend time with.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

Your review is too simple.

In your opinion - perhaps. But the purpose was served - I give credit to those I have seen. Unlike Texas Trophy Hunter, I at least give you a familiar format. If any specific details are needed - I am but a PM away. LOL

SGnt
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simplegent @ Mar 22 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    In your opinion - perhaps. But the purpose was served - I give credit to those I have seen. Unlike Texas Trophy Hunter, I at least give you a familiar format. If any specific details are needed - I am but a PM away. LOL

SGnt[/b]
    Simplegent...just have to overlook the ones that have needless time on their hands and complain ...... fine job sir!

Did you see all those post by Cheryboy? Wow so many to chose from. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 22 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Simplegent...just have to overlook the ones that have needless time on their hands and complain ...... fine job sir!

Did you see all those post by Cheryboy? Wow so many to chose from. LOL[/b]

Come now he&#39;s been here all of 4 days...

Good review on a wonderful girl. True GFE.
    (KC when you read this remember what I told you, &#39;you&#39;re gonna pay&#39; lol ;) )

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kristin

Nice review of a very nice lady.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 22 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Did you see all those post by Cheryboy? Wow so many to chose from. LOL[/b]
    Sorry, I guess it&#39;s now okay to condone brief reviews whereas in the old board, you were crucified for brevity. My apologies, good review.

I have to agree that details are what the Comments section is for. A lady with as fine a reputation as Kristen deserves a better review, IMHO.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    Lengthy details or not, Kristin is an absolute sweetheart, and she carries that reputation with good reason!
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

I would expect the "Comments" to be brief. Most guys are now putting the "comments" in the Locker Room because the ladies can&#39;t see them.
    (unless a WK lets them)grrrrrrrr

We also don&#39;t get credit for reviews here on ASPD2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simplegent @ Mar 22 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    In your opinion - perhaps. But the purpose was served - I give credit to those I have seen.

SGnt[/b]
    The primary purpose, and the acid test for the usefulness of a review, is whether it contributes to the knowledge base of the hobbyists.

Saw your other two reviews; thanks for those contribution.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Mar 23 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We also don&#39;t get credit for reviews here on ASPD2.[/b]

True, but we can still post detailed reviews like on the mother board which actually give some meaningful details. After all, we&#39;re still here to help the brothers out.

no credit for reviews that BITES I have at least 3 I need to catch up on and I also have an appointment with a nice young lady tonight. Dont worry fellas you will get all the details on my ADVENTURE with this young lady...........
    Scouts honor!!!!!!

She was a "D" I thought she "DD" now