Thread: Red Headed Julie

Saw Julie yesterday morning. Arrived at the incall early but she was ready. She greated me with a kiss and a smile. She is such a pleasant lady. After some chit chat we got naked on the bed and Julie started stroking my cock with her hand. We were just laying there enjoying each others conversation and all the time she kept lightly stroking my cock. All of a sudden I could feel my cock getting ready to cum. I told Julie I was close to exploding. She asked if she should take it in her mouth. I replied that would be great. She bent forward and put my cock in her mouth and kept the light stroking motions going with her hand. Her mouth was wet and warm. I let go in her mouth. She moaned and drank it all down. She cleaned me up with her tongue and we went back to talking. Finally I asked her to lick my balls as I would like to fuck her. Soon I was hard again and was ready to fuck her. I mounted her mish and fucked her good. As I got close to cuming she removed the cover and took it again in her mouth. I unloaded a second time in her mouth. That was so good.

Finally it was time to depart. Julie is one of a kind and is always there to please.

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/juliewest

red_headed_julie@yahoo.com

Your right supersarge! Julie is one of my ATF's!!!! She is a gem and gives a great bbbj. Especially when she looks you in the eye! OOOH... Getting wood just thinking about it! :P

I gotta go C her sounds great

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Have a scheduled date with her today. cant wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar