<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (caroline @ Mar 18 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of course there&#39;s always 2 sides to a story. That person, is he a member of this board? Would he like to comment and post his side?

Getting ripped off (doesn&#39;t matter who&#39;s doing it) is never cool. It takes a lot of guts to write an ALERT. Thanks for the heads up.[/b]
While I always tend to agree that there are always three sides to every story, and that everyone is entitled to tell their own side of what happened, I think it would take a miracle to explain why someone went into a session and placed an empty envelope on the table when he knew, or should have known, that he was expected to have funds in the envelope to compensate her for the session.....I don&#39;t know if this guy is a member of this board (or was a member of ASPD) or not, but I&#39;d certainly like to hear his explanation for placing an empty envelope on the table.....Even if he were led to believe that this was going to be a freebie it would be hard to explain the need for the envelope.....And I have known Angel for almost a year now and she doesn&#39;t appear to be one to start drama or post an alert of this nature unless it had some merit.....

Just my own $2.25.....