<span style="color:green">Pay special attention, guys, as THIS one is a DOOZY! I would like to tell the guys who have yet to meet me that you may not "get" this but just trust me on it and feel free to take advantage of this deal...and me...as you just may GET LUCKY on this St. Patty&#39;s Day/week!

As many of you know, I have a little "problem" with punctuality...as in I really can&#39;t recall the last time that I have actually been ON TIME! ;) So, I have decided to "teach myself a lesson"...and at my own expense...in hopes of breaking this bad habit. Now, for those of you who know me quite well, I am going to insert a pause soon to allow you plenty of time to laugh since you ARE quite familiar with my "tardiness". I have decided that IF YOU have to WAIT, then I will be YOUR CHEAP DATE! I will deduct 20 from the donation for every 15 mins that I am late...(INSERT PAUSE HERE)...go ahead and finish with the "jabs" and laughter...I really can&#39;t blame you. ;)

So, let&#39;s go over the "rules":

1) I can&#39;t be late...the obvious one, of course...lol.

2) You can&#39;t show up early and try to count that time or go change all of the clocks in my house while I&#39;m not looking. ;) (You can&#39;t PLAY the PLAYER!)

3) You must not accept any of my lame excuses as I can be quite the little manipulator when it comes to giving them. I would strongly urge you to read and memorize the following responses to said lame excuses:

*If I say that I&#39;m late because of traffic, then you say, "Well, you should have taken that into consideration and planned in advance in the event that this could have happened...."

*If I say that I hit an animal, person, etc. or that I had a flat tire, you say (after inspecting my car for blood and guts, a flat tire in the trunk, etc.), "Well, it&#39;s a good thing you weren&#39;t any later or you would have even less money to pay for your car repairs...." or "Well, it&#39;s a good thing that you can change tires or you would have even less than you will now if you had to wait for AAA...."

*If I say that my roommates won&#39;t wake up, leave, etc., you say, "Well, that sounds like a personal probelm so I would kick them out asap unless you want to end up with an even lower donation so let&#39;s get this party started!"

4) And I could go on and on, so I would suggest that you think of many other responses to any other lame excuses that I may have as my mind CAN get quite creative so be on your toes!

Donations:
15 Minutes GFE/French Lesson/DATY - 80 I/C and 100 O/C
30 Minutes GFE - 100 I/C and 120 O/C
45 Minutes GFE - 140 I/C and 160 O/C
One Hour GFE - 180 I/C and 200 O/C
90 Minutes GFE - 240 I/C and 260 O/C
Two Hours GFE - 320 I/C and 340 O/C
Dinner/Dessert (Approx. 3-4 hours) - 500

FBSM SESSIONS:
One Hour - Classic Finish - 120 I/C and 140 O/C
One Hour - French Finish - 140 I/C and 160 O/C
One Hour - GFE Finish - 180 I/C and 200 O/C

DOUBLE TROUBLE sessions are now available with a well-reviewed Austin provider, as well as 4-Hands FBSM sessions:
One Hour GFE - DOUBLE TROUBLE - 380 I/C and 400 O/C
90 Minutes GFE - DOUBLE TROUBLE - 480 I/C and 500 O/C
Two Hours GFE - DOUBLE TROUBLE - 580 I/C and 600 O/C

4-HANDS FBSM SESSIONS:
One Hour - Classic Finish - 240 I/C and 260 O/C
One Hour - French Finish - 280 I/C and 300 O/C
One Hour - GFE Finish - 380 I/C and 400 O/C

Schedule For This Week: (Please check calendar on website for updates!)

Tuesday, 3/17 - 10am-10pm in Austin
(HAPPY ST PATRICK&#39;S DAY SO CUM GET LUCKY WITH ME!)
Wednesday, 3/18 - 3pm- Late Night in Houston
Thursday, 3/19 - 9am-12noon in Houston (later for outcalls and can also extend my stay if enough appts.)
Friday, 3/20 - 11am-2am in Austin (check calendar to be sure)
Saturday, 3/21 - 12pm-12am in Austin
Sunday, 3/22 - 2pm-10pm in Austin
Monday, 3/23 - 10am-10pm in Austin
Tuesday, 3/24 - 10am-10pm in Austin

*I am always available for outcalls to Killeen, Temple, Bastrop, Buda, and other surrounding areas of Austin so just contact me to discuss donations and scheduling, if interested.*

**Screening IS required with at least ONE (preferably two) WELL-KNOWN provider reference(s), and members of Preferred411 and Date-Check are always welcome.**

http://preferred411.com

http://date-check.com

I look forward to playing soon...and the clock...starts...NOW! ;)

Kisses,
Sarah

</span>