Thread: HUMAN SEXUAL CONDITION: PROGRAMMED FOR POLYGAMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (discreetgent @ Mar 29 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you go through the relevant section in the bible, a man&#39;s marital status is irrelevant. Adultery is only if the woman is married.

(Leviticus 20:10, Deuteronomy 22:22)[/b]
    Well without doing all that how about I just reword.

"Or screw a married WOman or sacrifice your life?"

Sounds kinda sexist to me...Does that include women in long term relationships that are considered married in a legal sense in that were they to break up and have to go to court and divide assets it would be done as if they had been married?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 29 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sounds kinda sexist to me...[/b]
    An ancient world religion... sexist? Say it ain&#39;t so!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WTF @ Mar 29 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Or screw a married WOman or sacrifice your life?"

Sounds kinda sexist to me...Does that include women in long term relationships that are considered married in a legal sense in that were they to break up and have to go to court and divide assets it would be done as if they had been married?[/b]
    No, legally married, no such concept as common law marriage - I mean that would - HORRORS - have meant sex outside of a sanctioned relationship and we simply can&#39;t have that going on

Heh, want to talk about sexist? When a couple divorced the wife only received a pre-determined portion as detailed in the Ketubah (among other things think of it as a pre-nup). Technically speaking the wife had no assets, all belonged to her husband. If the woman was widowed she would get the pre-determined sum from the estate and there was also an obligation for her sons to support her. The only time a woman could inherit was if there were only daughters.