Thread: JENNA SYNCLARE and the coolest mix up

214-276-2616
    jennasynclare@yahoo.com
    www.geocities.com/jennasynclare/mypage

Ok this is going to be the craziest review ever, and I can’t believe it myself .

I made an appointment to see Jenna for Saturday morning . I am a fire fighter and some times my days gets a little mixed up. I got off from the station , on what I was sure for some crazy reason was Saturday morning . It wasn’t , it was Friday .

I called Jenna , and no answer , left her a message , and decided to just show up, and as I walked up the stairs to her apartment , a noticed a couple who seem to be followed me , I knocked on her door , and she came to the door and was laughing . I had left her a message on her phone that I was on the way over , and was ready for my Saturday appointment. I left my phone in my truck ,so as not to disturb my session with her . She had just listen to my message , and was trying to call me , informing me that it was Friday all day

. I felt so stupid , and the she told me that she understood, and could schedule me for later on that morning , but she had a couple , which was now standing there , having heard my whole mix up , and the gentleman informed me that he was fire fighter in Atlanta. And also mixed days up. I was so embarrassed as I walked to my truck, and as I was pulling out on the highway my phone rang , and it was Jenna . I answered , trying to start apologize , she told me to just be quite and listen to a proposal.

Jenna told me the couple was in from out of town , she started by explaining , that she works with couples fairly often,. Most couples are looking for a second girls , she then went on to ask if I would be comfortable coming back, and she would explained when I got there . I informed her that I was straight , and again she started to laugh, telling me that that was not what was needed., and to just come back.

I walked in to the apartment , and the three of them were sitting there having a conversation. The couple asked if I would be comfortable with a little fun with the girl half of the couple . She was really a hot spinner , I looked at Jenna , and she told me to relax , and go and get a shower . Remember I had just got off shift . I was just getting in to the hot shower , and contemplating the entire situation when the girl climbed in to the shower with me , and she was oh so fine .

With in 30 seconds we were making out like high schoolers . She then went down on her knews and proceeded to give be some of the best BBBJ next to Jenna’s
    We towled off and I opened the door to the bathroom, not knowing what to expect . The door to the bed room was closed and from the sounds coming thru the door the were having a fun time. The girl pulled me to to the floor , and we proceeded to some really fun MISH DATIE , 69, Doggie , she was really enjoying herself .

We spent the next half hour doing every thing in the book, , I finished inside her , and we laid there for a while , when Jenna open the door and ask us to come in to the bed room . The couple had one more request , and I enjoyed the second BBBJTC CIM , this time from the lips of a Pro , Jenna as The guy was working Jenna over Doggie . . I filled Jennas mouth just as she was cumming from his hard work.

The couple took a shower , and then left . thinking me on the way out . We exchanged numbers , if I was ever in Atlanta .

I turned to Jenna , and proceeded to give Jenna her present , which she returned , giving me one back . She said that they asked that I receive the next time on them .

What the heck, left with more then I come with

Way to go, lucky DAWG !!

But I do have one question ... what is the IE you were dining at???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    and we proceeded to some really fun MISH DATIE , 69, Doggie , she was really enjoying herself[/b]

I Still get it wrong some times , she was oh so fun . Then only part that we got wrong , is that Jenna’s bowl of Protection was behind close doors , so We basically had bare back mish , I was looking , and she just made it impossible to resist.

Jenna has been telling me about her work with couples , she even told me not all the girls know she is a provider , and some even think she is a hands on couples councilor. I am so bringing my GF to her when I fugure out how to convince her that its for our own good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RACE4GIRLS @ Mar 15 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I Still get it wrong some times , she was oh so fun . Then only part that we got wrong , is that Jenna’s bowl of Protection was behind close doors , so We basically had bare back mish , I was looking , and she just made it impossible to resist.[/b]
    Man, that&#39;s some crazy stuff there my friend. Ouch on the BB FS though.

I know , it was stupid. She told me she was use to the guy just taking care ,and when she climbed on top, I just lost my mind. will not happen again.
    Jenna gave me a hard look when she found that the girl was full of it. Jenna is in the medical feild , and is a freak about safe interactions , and personel hygine.
    She tells me that she takes atleast 3 showers aday even if she is not working

I allways take a shower , and she will set on the counter and talk to me . its great time to get in to the moment

I wanted to bring everyone forward on this funny incident.

I scheduled a appointment about 3 weeks after this , and really had a fun time with Jenna , she is always so real, real is about the only word that describes her, She is getting thinner evertime I see her . And she is getting oh so close to a Spinner .

Well the reason I am updating this review is the happing on the last weekend .

I hope the moderators will understand , I have been just too busy to hobby and money was a little tight. Well I wanted to treat myself for my birthday last week, and called Jenna she was as always happy to talk to me , and telling me , that the couple from a few months ago was flying in on Saturday , and would I like to be included . I answered sure , and that they were paying . Wow this was a great deal but I told Jenna that Friday was my birthday lol, She told me to just come over, and again we had such a good time .
    I want to tell you she is one of the best at GFE , I know she is a provider , but every time it feels real.

I was getting curious and asked,,, how she always makes it feel so real, and she explained that she looks at this as no different that any other service provider , such as a hair dresser , or massage therapist . I asked her dose she enjoys the down and dirty part , and she ask me, did I enjoy it, , and if I did why wouldn’t she .
    She says that she trys really hard to get in to bed , just as if she was having fun with another guy.

I then let her finish her BBBJ CIM , and asked her to swallow and she did , I then asked her if she enjoyed that , and she laughed , she told me that oral sex is always about pleasing the other person, even in real sexual encounters . , and then before I could ask , she said , “ and no I don’t like to Swallows , but you asked me to and you enjoy me doing it , so I do “ .

As we got up , and I headed for the shower , she handed me back my present , I asked why , and she told me that , any of her regulars get their birthday on her .

The next morning , I came over and met with her and the couple , and we again had fun, I spent all the time with the lady half of the couple , and was envious of the noises that were coming from behind the bed room door ..

Just a update , and I plane on seeing Jenna more , she told me that she has couples fairly often, and sometimes she even has hobbyist , that just want to tag team her , wow , I am just lucky