Hair Color and Length: Black, Long, Straight
    Race: Native American/Latina
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Where did you hear about this provider: Review on other site
    Provider`s Body: Athletic/slim 5'1 to 5'3, 115 pounds

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Good
    Comments:
    I posted an ISO on another board on Monique not realizing she was with LL. Later I called LL to see when she was visiting Htown. They could never provide a realiable date as she never arrived on the planned dates. Finally, she arrives on 03/11. Another member posts a review same day indicating CBJ. That's a deal-killer for me especially for $$. I decided to posts pics on the prior review and found some new ones of her. The eyecandy was too much. I called LL to inquire about a HH session. They said yes for $.5. I was willing to bite the bullet and do a nonGFE eyecandy session for that amount. I considered the $.5 for HH to include a "premium" for the eye candy aspect. So I booked her for later that nite. The scheduler gave me the room number right after I booked. So all I had to do was show up as she informed Monique.

I showed up at the incall location. Monique looked just like pics with a short skirt. She is pretty with a nice body, including MM DD rack, slim waist, nice legs, and cute ass. I did notice a slight flaw in her top lip which has somewhat of a droop. I'm guessing maybe muscle or nerve damage. It was noticeable but not distracting. She was still very pretty with the bod shown in pics.

We get undressed for action. She starts with a body to body type massage. It's OK but those never really do much for me. Once she starts to rub against my member, he quickly jumps to attention. There was no LFK or DFK which I later found out is not on the menu. I was exploring her MMs and sucking on them. This went on for a few moments. She pulled out the cover and popped it on for CBJ. I don't like them but I expected this based on prior review. Just to improve the orals, I asked her for BLS which she did. She licked and sucked my balls. There had been no definite statement that BBBJ was not on the menu. So I asked for one (couldn't hurt). Surprisingly, she agreed. She was willing as soon as she understood that was my preference. She proceeded to give a good (not quite great), lenghty BBBJ. There was decent (not powerful) suction combined with some DT. However, on occassion I would have to ask her to slow down which she did. She kept this up until I asked for the main course.

We switched to MPCFS. I started with K9 to view that nice young ass. I pounded her a few moments. Keeping in mind this was a HH session, I had her flip to MISH for the finish. I placed her legs over shoulders for pounding. I tried to DFK/LFK in this position but found out it was not on menu. I continued pounding until the bell rang. Afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes. She didn't seem to be watching the clock. I found out she is from Calif not TX. I thought she was from Austin. Finally, we said our goodbyes and I left. I initially went in thinking a one time eye candy session with low expectations on service level. However, since she includes a decent BBBJ, I would definitely see her again.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Very nice htownhammer..I appreciate the review

I like the photos, she is a cutie.

THis is just me, but I meet an unusual number of girls that claim to be part "native american." I think people think this makes them exotic, and or some parent claims to % of Indian blood, but I don't buy it. But I will still fuck them!

She does look good. Nice review H-town H

Very nice, HtH!
    Bet you wish you'd spent that extra .5 now, huh?
    Alpha,
    Technically speaking, all Latinas ARE some % "native american". Just not North American.
    Chillin' on the porch.