Are you tired of taking care of everyone but yourself? Allow me to take care of you, I have a passion to please! Indulge your mind and body with my intimate, intuitive, yet firm sensual caresses! My warm hands and appealing nature will make your time with me a “one of a kind” experience that you will want to relive again and again. I strive for repeat business and will make your time with me joyous, relaxing, and memorable. I genuinely enjoy what I do and strive to give the highest level of satisfaction! I guarantee a relaxing body rub session with me will melt away all your stress and allow you to let go of any pent up tension. Pamper yourself for a change, rest your body back, close your eyes, give yourself over to me, you will be more than happy you did!

Booking a Session
* I cater to men, women, and couples! Gift cards are welcomed but please check before setting an appt. I will be taking appts until 2AM! To book a session please call 512*367*3418 and speak with Ms. Devine - she will be taking my appts until further notice.

Sensual Sunday Specials valid Sunday only
30 min FBSM 110
60 min 150
90 min 190
60 min FBSM with companionship goodbye 220
90 min FBSM with companionship goodbye 250

Sensually Kneading You,
Brandi Rogers
Sensual Kneads