Thread: Should Be Common Sense

I recently saw a post that was with good intentions but certainly put the hobbyist in perril. Anyway, I'm reposting a thread from aspd. These are a few common sense items I've learned at the knee of MITB and Muffy:

01) Delete the history on your computer daily. Unless you are the only one to have access to your computer, sooner or later prying eyes will find sites you don’t want seen.

02) Verify visually you have your keys if you lock your car at a session. Pop-a-Lock is a great service but locking your keys in the car causes delays and may require additional explanations when the credit card bill comes in.

03) Secure your cell phone. Turn our cell phone off just prior to walking in the door of a session. We’ve all heard the stories about accidental calls being made during a session. Delete all sent and received numbers as well as txt messages from your cell. Pretty much the same reasons as clearing your computer history.

03a) Get a "Pay as you Go" cell phone for hobby usage: No paper trail. No monthly bills, with calling record listed. If a provider doesn't like the "pay as you go feature"....Fuck it.... her lack of ability to trace it is another added safety feature.... OUR safety feature! At least one infamous Southern provider has made it clear that she tracks cell phone accounts. (Mr. GIz)

3b) Be prepared if your hobby phone is discovered: Either scratch the hell out of it to make it look like something you picked up or set the phone up with somebody's name that you don't know so that you can say you found it. Be careful how much you try to hide it. (alwayswillngnable)

04) Have an alibi ready for why you're in an area just in case you're seen. Make sure your "reason" for being unavailable does not include another party unless that party knows about it. The key is to keep things simple enough that it’s easy to remember but have just enough detail so it’s believable.

05) Make sure you have the correct gift.

06) Consider the “courtesy” shower. You’ve been sitting around all day collecting sweat on your b*lls . Do you really think a provider wants to go there? One gal told me she had a client that smelled like he kept a fish in his pants! Another gal told me the gent had a stench that she could smell through the door. The situation isn’t always such that the shower is practical. But a simple, “Mind if I take a quick rinse?” can really make a difference.

07) Use email from a Hotmail or other less traceable service over PM when possible. PMs are left on the aspd server until they’re deleted by the recipient. If the horror of all horrors occurs (LE confiscates a lady’s computer) LE can log on aspd and read PMs until a MOD is contacted and the account shut down.

08) Do not have the room in your name unless YOU will be the ONLY ONE using it: A couple of years ago there was a story about an attorney in TX that brought a gal in from OK. The plane reservations and hotel room were in his name. The idea was that she would only see him and his hobby friends. She got ambitious and decided to see some other gents. One of the gents turned out to be LE. The attorney’s name and face were plastered across the front page; several charges were brought against him.

09) Remember the single bell assumption. Do your homework. Unless an ad or review states msog are available it’s more likely than not only one bell will be offered. If the one bell rule is a deal breaker, just go ahead and ask the lady.

10) Tacked to the top of this forum on aspd there’s a reminder: No minors, drugs, violence, animals

If any of these items pop up CUT AND RUN! Getting busted for being a john is bad, adding any of those items makes it news.

11) Receipts: Throw away the receipts from your pockets! Any receipts which could place you at a certain location, at a certain time! Have you ever heard of someone who left a receipt in his pocket with condom purchases on it? (Mr. Giz)

12) Credit card bills: Remember the monthly statements... and what info they include! (Mr. Giz)

13. Caution about your e-mail address: Check and see what name your e-mail address delivers along with the screen name. You don't want your name floating out there. So you may need to get a new one. As simple as hitting yahoo and signing up for a new account. It's free. (alwayswillingnable)

14. Don't go home smelling too clean with a different soap: If you've been working and need to take a shower great. Make sure you clean up good afterward too. You don't want to smell like your friend if a f**king miracle happens and somebody at home decides she is going down when you get home. A small travel bottle of your shampoo, your soap is cheaper than.... But don't go home smelling like you just got out of the shower either. During the summer this is easy. Standing outside for ten minutes usually take care of that. (alwayswillingnable)

15. Be prepared that you'll have to swap vehicles one day with you know who: Be careful what you leave in it and where you leave it in it. Those places that she never goes and would never look will be the place that for some reason while she is in your car will be the first place she needs to get something out of. (alwayswillingnable)

15a) Be especially careful with unused raincoats especially if you've had a vasectomy: Ut’s extremely hard to explain them away as balloons for a kid's birthday party. (Cross reference to 16)

16) Bring a raincoat with you: More than once I've had well known and experienced providers discover they had forgotten to pack covers. I always bring a couple of my favorite brand just in case. If I don't use them I'll leave them with the lady.

17) Avoid fronting cash or bartering: If you advance a gal some money it's best to just consider it a true gift. All the gals have good intentions of repaying you, but it's hard for them to turn down "new cash". They have bills to pay too. Bartering service for service never seems to work.

Oh, one item of minor consequence so it doesn't belong in the big 100. Not every gal likes the "surprise" thumb up her butt. OK, I admit it. Someone asked me to mention this one

HID
    I'm not crazy; I'm just a little unwell.

houstonsmart gal
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Horn^I^Dog @ Mar 14 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I recently saw a post that was with good intentions but certainly put the hobbyist in perril. Anyway, I&#39;m reposting a thread from aspd. These are a few common sense items I&#39;ve learned at the knee of MITB and Muffy:

01) Delete the history on your computer daily. Unless you are the only one to have access to your computer, sooner or later prying eyes will find sites you don’t want seen.

02) Verify visually you have your keys if you lock your car at a session. Pop-a-Lock is a great service but locking your keys in the car causes delays and may require additional explanations when the credit card bill comes in.

03) Secure your cell phone. Turn our cell phone off just prior to walking in the door of a session. We’ve all heard the stories about accidental calls being made during a session. Delete all sent and received numbers as well as txt messages from your cell. Pretty much the same reasons as clearing your computer history.

03a) Get a "Pay as you Go" cell phone for hobby usage: No paper trail. No monthly bills, with calling record listed. If a provider doesn&#39;t like the "pay as you go feature"....Fuck it.... her lack of ability to trace it is another added safety feature.... OUR safety feature! At least one infamous Southern provider has made it clear that she tracks cell phone accounts. (Mr. GIz)

3b) Be prepared if your hobby phone is discovered: Either scratch the hell out of it to make it look like something you picked up or set the phone up with somebody&#39;s name that you don&#39;t know so that you can say you found it. Be careful how much you try to hide it. (alwayswillngnable)

04) Have an alibi ready for why you&#39;re in an area just in case you&#39;re seen. Make sure your "reason" for being unavailable does not include another party unless that party knows about it. The key is to keep things simple enough that it’s easy to remember but have just enough detail so it’s believable.

05) Make sure you have the correct gift.

06) Consider the “courtesy” shower. You’ve been sitting around all day collecting sweat on your b*lls . Do you really think a provider wants to go there? One gal told me she had a client that smelled like he kept a fish in his pants! Another gal told me the gent had a stench that she could smell through the door. The situation isn’t always such that the shower is practical. But a simple, “Mind if I take a quick rinse?” can really make a difference.

07) Use email from a Hotmail or other less traceable service over PM when possible. PMs are left on the aspd server until they’re deleted by the recipient. If the horror of all horrors occurs (LE confiscates a lady’s computer) LE can log on aspd and read PMs until a MOD is contacted and the account shut down.

08) Do not have the room in your name unless YOU will be the ONLY ONE using it: A couple of years ago there was a story about an attorney in TX that brought a gal in from OK. The plane reservations and hotel room were in his name. The idea was that she would only see him and his hobby friends. She got ambitious and decided to see some other gents. One of the gents turned out to be LE. The attorney’s name and face were plastered across the front page; several charges were brought against him.

09) Remember the single bell assumption. Do your homework. Unless an ad or review states msog are available it’s more likely than not only one bell will be offered. If the one bell rule is a deal breaker, just go ahead and ask the lady.

10) Tacked to the top of this forum on aspd there’s a reminder: No minors, drugs, violence, animals

If any of these items pop up CUT AND RUN! Getting busted for being a john is bad, adding any of those items makes it news.

11) Receipts: Throw away the receipts from your pockets! Any receipts which could place you at a certain location, at a certain time! Have you ever heard of someone who left a receipt in his pocket with condom purchases on it? (Mr. Giz)

12) Credit card bills: Remember the monthly statements... and what info they include! (Mr. Giz)

13. Caution about your e-mail address: Check and see what name your e-mail address delivers along with the screen name. You don&#39;t want your name floating out there. So you may need to get a new one. As simple as hitting yahoo and signing up for a new account. It&#39;s free. (alwayswillingnable)

14. Don&#39;t go home smelling too clean with a different soap: If you&#39;ve been working and need to take a shower great. Make sure you clean up good afterward too. You don&#39;t want to smell like your friend if a f**king miracle happens and somebody at home decides she is going down when you get home. A small travel bottle of your shampoo, your soap is cheaper than.... But don&#39;t go home smelling like you just got out of the shower either. During the summer this is easy. Standing outside for ten minutes usually take care of that. (alwayswillingnable)

15. Be prepared that you&#39;ll have to swap vehicles one day with you know who: Be careful what you leave in it and where you leave it in it. Those places that she never goes and would never look will be the place that for some reason while she is in your car will be the first place she needs to get something out of. (alwayswillingnable)

15a) Be especially careful with unused raincoats especially if you&#39;ve had a vasectomy: Ut’s extremely hard to explain them away as balloons for a kid&#39;s birthday party. (Cross reference to 16)

16) Bring a raincoat with you: More than once I&#39;ve had well known and experienced providers discover they had forgotten to pack covers. I always bring a couple of my favorite brand just in case. If I don&#39;t use them I&#39;ll leave them with the lady.

17) Avoid fronting cash or bartering: If you advance a gal some money it&#39;s best to just consider it a true gift. All the gals have good intentions of repaying you, but it&#39;s hard for them to turn down "new cash". They have bills to pay too. Bartering service for service never seems to work.

Oh, one item of minor consequence so it doesn&#39;t belong in the big 100. Not every gal likes the "surprise" thumb up her butt. OK, I admit it. Someone asked me to mention this one

HID[/b]
    and almost none of the fellows like the surprise thumb up the butt
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

<span style="color:#000080">Thanks... for mentioning a few of my more infamous screw-ups!!

What a Long Strange Trip, It&#39;s Been!! I have learned (and earned) a way to rid myself of the entire list of anti-spousal detection steps.... find a Hobby Friendly Mate!! B) I doubt I could have found one by "seeking" her.... I just got lucky! But it sure is nice to only have to remember one story.... the truth! I have truly become a Lucky Dawg!!

You have still performed a valuable service, Horn^I^Dog.... by printing the list.... #11 is my all time fave! :blink: :o

Keep Shakin Dem Bushes....

Giz</span>
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Giz:

Yeah, I&#39;m a freakin&#39; saint! ROFLMAO

houston:

I for one have never understood the alure of the starfish. One of my more famous sayings is, "Why travel a dirt road if you can use the interstate?" And when it comes to MY butt hole, I have a tattoo on my right cheek that says, "Exit Only!" ;)

HID
    I&#39;m not crazy; I&#39;m just a little unwell.

Provider (at aspd)
    HD you are cool but if your a saint than I am a Virgin....LOL Can some body please cum fuck me right now....lol
    I want a SEA HORSE ....a stud that can swim in my ocean.

That for the info you Rock n Roll.