Provider:Feeda-Have-Fun (Jaye)
Phone or Pager: she will provide after light screening
Email Address: freedahavefun@yahoo.com
URL: http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/freedahavefun
City: Arlinton
Area / Address: 360@post-Paddock
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, 69, DT, BBBJCIMNQNS, K-9, Mish..
Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour
Fee: $.50
Total Paid: $.50
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Auburn to shoulder
Race: Caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD review P411
Provider`s Body: very pretty with Auburn hair, nice titties, bigger booty, 5'2" and 160, Clean As A Whistle Shaven, and WET!
Comments: I very seldom see a provider, twice, but I had so much fun, and we were emailing each other, I set another appointment...WOW!
Seeing how we knew each other, no holds bar we were on...I walk in, she grabs me, pulls down my britches and holy shit batman, sucks away!!!!
I am trying to drink my beer and not fall over! Then to the bed, more BBBJ, DT, Slurping, Talking about how much she loves my dick, LOL, I am loving it, I keep moving as not to bust, sideways, 69 (she came), standing BJ, Sitting BJ, then she says, come on now, let me swallow you again...OK....BOOM, down the hatch, again, LOL...I love it!
Then she keeps sucking and stroking...I stay hard, again, off to fucking, K9, Miss for a while, she comes again, I come again, wow, I am fucking tired, LOL, She is a HELLAVA provider, and fun... I am gonna go back for 3rds I bet!! Be nice to her guys, she is fun, acoomodating, and takes very good care of you..