Thread: Nina Moretti

Start saving your money , this woman is hot. Nina is having a hump day special now, and I highly recommend getting in on it. Expensive but IMHO worth it. Nina has the perfect body , not a hard body but just so soft and yet firm. She's a light complexion beautiful Hispanic from Mexico City that has the most adorable slight accent. Her BCD skills are some of the best I've experienced. I'm not going to get detailed in all the activities but I was not left wanting for anything. She always has had a 4 star room for her in , which speaks for her class and is a direct reflection on her BCD talents. Could I find any faults with her physically or in in her BCD skills ? No and No. Will I see her again ? Yes. Would I recommend her ? Yes, with one caveat, it's not cheap. See her P411 listing for contact : **Nina Moretti** Dallas Texas.

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geez @ Mar 11 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Start saving your money , this woman is hot. Nina is having a hump day special now, and I highly recommend getting in on it. Expensive but IMHO worth it. Nina has the perfect body , not a hard body but just so soft and yet firm. She&#39;s a light complexion beautiful Hispanic from Mexico City that has the most adorable slight accent. Her BCD skills are some of the best I&#39;ve experienced. I&#39;m not going to get detailed in all the activities but I was not left wanting for anything. She always has had a 4 star room for her in , which speaks for her class and is a direct reflection on her BCD talents. Could I find any faults with her physically or in in her BCD skills ? No and No. Will I see her again ? Yes. Would I recommend her ? Yes, with one caveat, it&#39;s not cheap. See her P411 listing for contact : **Nina Moretti** Dallas Texas.[/b]
    Checked on P411 and could not find any &#39;Hump Day&#39; Special. Can you elaborate?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ppdoc @ Mar 11 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Checked on P411 and could not find any &#39;Hump Day&#39; Special. Can you elaborate?[/b]
    Nina has offered a "Hump day special" to ASPD members. I think it starts at 3pm Wed and goes tell 11am Thurs. one hr. for $$$$. She is not a clock watcher although expensive. She really is a great provider and lady. Check with her thru her P411 email for details.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geez @ Mar 11 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nina has offered a "Hump day special" to ASPD members. I think it starts at 3pm Wed and goes tell 11am Thurs. one hr. for $$$$. She is not a clock watcher although expensive. She really is a great provider and lady. Check with her thru her P411 email for details.[/b]
    I saw Nina back when she had her own incall and wasn&#39;t as expensive. The OMG! factor comes to mind. I&#39;m considering on seeing her in a couple of months when my birthday comes around. Better start saving those pennies.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geez @ Mar 11 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Start saving your money , this woman is hot. Nina is having a hump day special now, and I highly recommend getting in on it. Expensive but IMHO worth it. Nina has the perfect body , not a hard body but just so soft and yet firm. She&#39;s a light complexion beautiful Hispanic from Mexico City that has the most adorable slight accent. Her BCD skills are some of the best I&#39;ve experienced. I&#39;m not going to get detailed in all the activities but I was not left wanting for anything. She always has had a 4 star room for her in , which speaks for her class and is a direct reflection on her BCD talents. Could I find any faults with her physically or in in her BCD skills ? No and No. Will I see her again ? Yes. Would I recommend her ? Yes, with one caveat, it&#39;s not cheap. See her P411 listing for contact : **Nina Moretti** Dallas Texas.[/b]
    She is Beautiful, this is one time that i wish there were 10 pages of details.
    EYE CANDY TO THE MAX
    Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn&#39;t You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geez @ Mar 11 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nina has offered a "Hump day special" to ASPD members. I think it starts at 3pm Wed and goes tell 11am Thurs. one hr. for $$$$. She is not a clock watcher although expensive. She really is a great provider and lady. Check with her thru her P411 email for details.[/b]
    I don&#39;t think the above special is still offered. A member informed me he tried to get verified using his ASPD handle and was told she now longer recognises ASPD. SEE LOCKER ROOM POST.