Thread: Shreveport anyone?

Any providers in Shreveport Thursday through Sunday next week, 3/19 ?

I'm planning to attend the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rally next week being held in Shreveport and wondering if there will be any providers there. It's a big rally with thousands of Harley riders attending.

2009 Louisiana State H.O.G. Rally

Figuring It Out
    I am willing to book a room for providers that want to visit. I see there arent too many visitors up this far North. But in case anyone would like to visit they should give me a heads up notice and Ill put down for the room. We need to put NET on the social map for us hobbyists. What do you say ladies? Care for a paid "vacation?"
    "Its Not What You See, Its What You Make Of It!" -"Texas Dreamer"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (texmex78 @ Mar 12 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am willing to book a room for providers that want to visit."[/b]
    Amigo: Althoiugh I respect your intent I feel I must emphasize one of the first rules of the hobby. DO NOT BOOK THE ROOM in your name unless you are absolutely sure YOU are going to be the only one using it!

A few years ago there was a gent in Odessa. He arranged for a gal from OK to come on down. The deal was that she was to see him and his friends. All were prebooked. He paid for the room and her air fare.

Well the gal decided to do a little biz on the side. Unfortunately, one of the on the side guys was LE. The gent that set things up got popped big time. Since the gal crossed state lines he not only got popped for pandering, he got nailed for felony charges. He was an attorney so it was front page news. Suffice it to say he no longer practices law.

If you want to help a traveling gal out, REIMBURSE her for the her expenses. But DON&#39;T have your name on her dance card.

HID
    I&#39;m not crazy; I&#39;m just a little unwell.

houstonsmart gal
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beatnik @ Mar 11 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Any providers in Shreveport Thursday through Sunday next week, 3/19 ?

I&#39;m planning to attend the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rally next week being held in Shreveport and wondering if there will be any providers there. It&#39;s a big rally with thousands of Harley riders attending.

2009 Louisiana State H.O.G. Rally[/b]

what shreveport doesnt have their own providers LOL? i got a disabled vet wanting to import me from houston too. shreveport gals better represent ....
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (houstonsmartgal @ Mar 14 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    what shreveport doesnt have their own providers LOL? i got a disabled vet wanting to import me from houston too. shreveport gals better represent ....[/b]
    That seems to be the case. Even on Craigslist all I get is links to websites that want you to register first and then the girl in the ads are non-existent. Come on Shreveport ladies; I know you&#39;re out there. :-(