Thread: Tasty Tiffany

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I got a call the other day from a friend who informed me that there was this new Companion breaking the scene and wanted me to see her…So, I called her and set an appointment and got the standard two call system……….

I got to the incall before she did so I had to wait until she got the room. Once I got in, I asked to shower and we chatted a bit.. She is very cute, not too overly chatty some signs of child rearing, but nothing distracting. We got comfortable on the bed as she took out a cover and started in on a CBJ. This girl is a little on the freaky side and even with the CBJ, I can tell she knows what she is doing…she gave the boys a good talking to.

Soon we got to the action with her on top first, CG. Very nice motion and an ass to begs to be grabbed here. After some time, we switched to the mission as I continued to cup her ass underneath her…I, being an ass man love to finish doggie…and before I can ask her she looked at me and asked me to go to town K-9. I pushed her knees together and mounted her for a good amount of time. I reached around and had one hand playing with her clit and the other cupping her breast. Wasn't long after I completed that move that I began filling the cap…I took a rinsing shower and started to get dressed. I didn't inquire about the MSOG as I was already late and this was the second session of the day for me so I seriously doubt I could have gone another round…

PHONE: 214-517-7132
    EMAIL ADDRESS: Tastytiffany09@yahoo.com
    her latest ad:
    http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2248
    [attachment=803:pic_1.jpg] [attachment=801:pic_2.jpg] [attachment=802:pic_3.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic_2.jpg   pic_3.jpg   pic_1.jpg  
    THE KING OF THE AFTER-PARTY

Nice Review Surge....How Much was the gift???
    Holy Sexual Innuendo Batman!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (motocrossman39 @ Mar 11 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nice Review Surge....How Much was the gift???[/b]

ad said $180...paid $$
    THE KING OF THE AFTER-PARTY