Total Paid:$400.00

Upselling or tipping issues?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Blonde with highlights, to her shoulders

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: Didn’t notice any

Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke

Where did you hear about this provider? Visited with her before

Provider's Face and Body: Rockstar body, she's gorgeous. Short, toned, with fantastic curves. Terrific tan, very pretty face. She's a knockout

Provider's Attitude: Pleased to visit with me again. She's hot but sweet, not the dirty-talking type with me

Comments: I had visited with Rachel Lynn previously and really enjoyed myself. She'd disappeared for awhile but is now back with occasional availability. I caught her one weekday evening, which worked out well for me. We hung out and chatted for a bit, kind of catching up. After awhile we began to kiss lightly and she undressed then did the same with me. she kissed down to begin BBBJ and after awhile I flipped over to DATY with her on her back. Push her legs back and you're in for a wonderful sight. Eventually ended up in CFS cowgirl and then talked for a little while. She's certainly become more experienced than when I first met her, has a few good stories. I find her to truly be GFE-like, not the least bit PSE. It's like being with a longtime girlfriend, but a hot one at that.