Total Paid:$400.00

Upselling or tipping issues?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Blonde with highlights, to her shoulders

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: Didn’t notice any

Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke

Where did you hear about this provider? Visited with her before

Provider's Face and Body: Rockstar body, she's gorgeous. Short, toned, with fantastic curves. Terrific tan, very pretty face. She's a knockout

Provider's Attitude: Pleased to visit with me again. She's hot but sweet, not the dirty-talking type with me

Comments: I had visited with Rachel Lynn previously and really enjoyed myself. She'd disappeared for awhile but is now back with occasional availability. I caught her one weekday evening, which worked out well for me. We hung out and chatted for a bit, kind of catching up. After awhile we began to kiss lightly and she undressed then did the same with me. she kissed down to begin BBBJ and after awhile I flipped over to DATY with her on her back. Push her legs back and you're in for a wonderful sight. Eventually ended up in CFS cowgirl and then talked for a little while. She's certainly become more experienced than when I first met her, has a few good stories. I find her to truly be GFE-like, not the least bit PSE. It's like being with a longtime girlfriend, but a hot one at that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SASpurfan's Avatar
    Indeed, a lucky guy.

SAS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (keepquietboy @ Mar 7 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Review: Rachel Lynn - She&#39;s definitely hot

Date: Third week of February, 2009

Provider: Rachel Lynn

Phone or Pager: She&#39;ll send

Email Address: rachellynn0113@gmail.com

City: Dallas

Area: Arlington

Appointment Type: Incall

Provider Category: Independent

Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS

Session Length:1 Hour

Fee: $400.00

Total Paid:$400.00

Upselling or tipping issues?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Blonde with highlights, to her shoulders

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: Didn’t notice any

Smoking Status: Doesn&#39;t smoke

Where did you hear about this provider? Visited with her before

Provider&#39;s Face and Body: Rockstar body, she&#39;s gorgeous. Short, toned, with fantastic curves. Terrific tan, very pretty face. She&#39;s a knockout

Provider&#39;s Attitude: Pleased to visit with me again. She&#39;s hot but sweet, not the dirty-talking type with me

Comments: I had visited with Rachel Lynn previously and really enjoyed myself. She&#39;d disappeared for awhile but is now back with occasional availability. I caught her one weekday evening, which worked out well for me. We hung out and chatted for a bit, kind of catching up. After awhile we began to kiss lightly and she undressed then did the same with me. she kissed down to begin BBBJ and after awhile I flipped over to DATY with her on her back. Push her legs back and you&#39;re in for a wonderful sight. Eventually ended up in CFS cowgirl and then talked for a little while. She&#39;s certainly become more experienced than when I first met her, has a few good stories. I find her to truly be GFE-like, not the least bit PSE. It&#39;s like being with a longtime girlfriend, but a hot one at that.[/b]

$400 for one hour??

That&#39;s crazy man........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (69&#39;d @ Mar 9 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    $400 for one hour??

That&#39;s crazy man........[/b]
    She is super hot though...I really regret missing her when she first came onto the scene and had a much lower rate.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (69&#39;d @ Mar 9 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    $400 for one hour??

That&#39;s crazy man........[/b]

Well if you are in the top 5% of Obama&#39;s proclaimed wealthy...otherwise just how much you really want something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 9 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well if you are in the top 5% of Obama&#39;s proclaimed wealthy...otherwise just how much you really want something.[/b]
    Well, that leaves me out. I know she&#39;s smoking hot and I was screened during her first tour, but decided to passed at 3 bills.

I can see my ATF 4 times for that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (69&#39;d @ Mar 9 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, that leaves me out. I know she&#39;s smoking hot and I was screened during her first tour, but decided to passed at 3 bills.

I can see my ATF 4 times for that. [/b]
    I&#39;ve always been a quality over quantity guy. 1ct , VVS diamond as opposed to a 2ct SI diamond. That&#39;s just me . Being the old geezer I am, I don&#39;t need it as often as I used to. Rachel lynn , Nina Moretti , even Laney Von in IMHO are worth it. Of course, what&#39;s $$$ or $$$$ once a year. LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Geez is right, Rachel is top quality. She is the Hottest provider in Dallas and has the skills of a veteran. Her personality will win you over on your first visit. All of this in a tight little 22yr old package. She also running a special this month 300 for incall for old friend, 350 for new friends and 400 for outcall.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coolman @ Mar 9 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Geez is right, Rachel is top quality. She is the Hottest provider in Dallas and has the skills of a veteran. Her personality will win you over on your first visit. All of this in a tight little 22yr old package. She also running a special this month 300 for incall for old friend, 350 for new friends and 400 for outcall.[/b]
    Yeah, thanks Coolman - - like a lot of my favorites that went through the roof when demand hit the roof, I stopped seeing her cause i just couldnt afford it...but since you mentioned the rate drop its been good to re-connect with her. I have noticed the major "specials" and rate drops over the last couple of months for a lot of the well reviewed providers and finding that even the spectacular looking, great service providers are getting hit...

Im just glad i can still keep seeing some of these beauties at these rates right now, cause when the economy rebounds...forget it...LOL

Surge

THE KING OF THE AFTER-PARTY

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Spent some quality time with Rachel today! I have some new pictures and will try to post them this week. And for the ones that don&#39;t know my avatar is a picture of Rachel.

Rachel is worth every penny even at $400 a hour. Don&#39;t knock it till you try it. Props to my brother Coolman for helping me meet one of the hottest ladies i&#39;ve ever seen much less hooked up with. She is my ATF after only one visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dead_stars @ Mar 9 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She is super hot though...I really regret missing her when she first came onto the scene and had a much lower rate.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coolman @ Mar 10 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Spent some quality time with Rachel today! I have some new pictures and will try to post them this week. And for the ones that don&#39;t know my avatar is a picture of Rachel.[/b]

Hey Stars, I appreciate your revealed utr last year. You owe it to yourself. Go see Rachel!!

Coolman, I remember you meeting Rachel in a parking lot in 08. I look forward to the picture post.

Lap

Verified Hobbyist
    For God&#39;s sake,you WKs, get grip. Pussy is pussy...

I was introduced to Rachel while she was still flying UTR, not long before she started advertising again. I agree with those who state she is among the best looking providers out there (top 2 or 3 for me of the girls I&#39;ve seen in the last year or so), has a fantastic body, and her skills are top-notch. I was having one of those days when I couldn&#39;t get off, and she kept working it for the full hour. Wow.

If you&#39;re willing to pay for top-quality in looks and skills, you can&#39;t go wrong with this one. I&#39;m still scratching my head trying to figure out why I haven&#39;t been back...she definitely deserves a repeat visit.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.