Thread: Lindsay Lee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lindsay Lee
    http://www.bellanicoleagency.com/lindsay_l...say_lee_pg.html
    214-514-4672
    1 hour 225

I have seen Lindsay m9re than I have seen anyone else in the area. She is the consumate GFE for me.

I arrived at her office at the appointed time and she greeted me dressed in a very nice tight fitting black dress and heels. I just love Lindsay's legs and the heels really made them look nice. She welcomed me upstairs with a big hug and a nice wet kiss. We stood in the room just making out for a little bit and then we got on the bed to catch up on each others lives. I have always enjoyed my visits with Lindsay. We started with some LFK which lead to DFK and exploring her body. The dress came off and my clothes followed closely.
    I started worshiping her body. I started with her pretty face and worked my way down to her very responsive breast and on down to the Oasis. The Oasis was very clean and tasty. She has a little patch just above the Kitty and it did not get in my way at all. It took me a while but I finally tasted some of that sweet nectar and she released the grip that she had on my head. Lindsay wanted to show me her appreciation by giving me one of the very best Untranslated French lessons that I have ever received. All of the Ladies have a different technique and Lindsay has one that really sets me on fire. She made me think that she was really enjoying this. I know that I was enjoying the hell out of it. I stopped her before it was too late and we suited up and played ride the Pony. It was a glorious site watching those 34D's bouncing up and down. It didn't take long and I was spent.
    Lindsay cleaned me up and we cuddled and talked for the balance of the time. I have seen Lindsay more than any other provider in the last seven years. She just gets better and better. Lindsay is still awesome and I will definitely be back to see her.

Good review Chip. She is sooooooo fine.