Thread: MarieLynn of DFW, The Cream of Dallas

http://www.preferred411.com/fortworth/marielynnofdfw

South Fort Worth, decent hotel near Hulen and 20.

DATY, BBBJ, K9, CFS, DATO

No noticeable smoking smell

MarieLynn has a small tummy; I would not consider her a BBW.

Pre-Game - I had some issues that caused me to cancel an appointment set a day earlier. MarieLynn was very understanding. About two hours before our scheduled event, she contacted me to ask six questions (mode, drink, make-up, etc.). Her professionalism tremendously expressed me. Upon arriving, she greeted me at the door with my preferred drink. I asked to use her shower. She gave me the towels and was lying in the bed when I got out.

Game Summary The sucking suction this lady brings to the table is remarkable. After freshening up, we started with a DFK/LFK mixture. This is when she first started with the little sucking thing. She then took my member and went to work. Very wet and lots of attention paid to the boys. While DFKing, I wondered if she could do this elsewhere (hehe). All of sudden her comes the suction sensation on my member. Playing with her tits and clit while she sucked my member was an awesome feeling! After nearly blowing my gasket, I need a little break. So, I asked her to lie on her back. She must have gotten at least 2 O’s during my snack time. Lots of hip movement and head grabbing; I hope she had as much fun with the oral activities as I did. During snack time, the result of her pleasure was rather notable. At this point, we engaged in a little 69 activities. Moments later, I asked her to mount for a little cowgirl action. She did excellent moving her hips to my tempo. When I neared completion, I asked for a little K9 action. Upon completion, I enjoyed admiring the view of the sweet juices she left behind.

Post-Game We chatted for a little while, she’s a rather cool chick. I cleaned up and left. I would definitely visit her again.

She is a very cool chick. And a horny one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willieclyde @ Mar 5 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    South Fort Worth, decent hotel near Hulen and 20.[/b]
    Your subject line says, "Cream of Dallas."

Breaking news. SOUTH FORT WORTH is not any part of "Dullest." Call Fort Worth what it is. Fort Worth. Geeeeesh!

:angry:

MarieLynn is young, early 30&#39;s and did a great job of accomidating an older hobbyist such as myself. She even sent a pre session set of questions e-mail asking what I liked. She will answer the door looking like and behaving the way you answer the questions. I thought she did a great job.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willieclyde @ Mar 5 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    About two hours before our scheduled event, she contacted me to ask six questions (mode, drink, make-up, etc.). Her professionalism tremendously expressed me. Upon arriving, she greeted me at the door with my preferred drink.[/b]
    very nice review, I hope this treatment catches on with ALL providers.
    is her long hair in the pics, still long ?
    Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn&#39;t You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (golfer @ Mar 7 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She will answer the door looking like and behaving the way you answer the questions. I thought she did a great job.[/b]
    sorry about the double post, i just love to see that providers are willing to go that extra mile to prepare a session, just to please us. especially when the session has our fav. things and drink.
    IMHO that is the TRUE iceing on the cake.
    Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn&#39;t You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet