Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: REVIEWS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazrback @ Mar 17 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">The acronyms were my feeble attempt to lighten it up a bit,,,, But I do agree with Mr. Giz that some friendly joshing helps to keep the climate calm. It seems that lately everyone has been a bit thin skinned, and perhaps somewhat jaded. The "Real World" is tough and getting tougher, so shouldn&#39;t our fantasy world be a bit more inviting? I am going to end up sounding a bit like an old codger here, but, I remember when there was more good natured posting than ill. The "Us" vs. "Them" mentality that some posess and even instigate is harmful and unproductive. We are all here because we enjoy a symbiotic relationship, the men and ladies here fill a need that each has.

So, Ladies,, flirt more! Guys,, flirt back! Kid around a bit folks, enjoy this site for what it is, an escape from the tough old world out there. Ladies use the Ego Boost and compliments as well as the P.I.E. forums to boast about a good time or a good man. Just because there isn&#39;t a forum directly for reviewing gentlemen doesn&#39;t mean you have to keep it to yourself.

The Guys will boast about their good times in the reviews as always. And as always I am sure that they will be 100% free of any embelishments.</span>
    [/b]

KUDOS Lazrback!! Well Said. Have some fun ladies!! ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (txguy35 @ Mar 16 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    TP I think it is a great idea. That way the girls kinda have a heads up on who they are seeing....

Tx[/b]
    :D Texaguy35,
    This was not my idea its been done on ML & P411 I tried to do one many years ago on ASPD but it got removed. I didn&#39;t read the rules or maybe i didn&#39;t remember?
    Well looks like we need to talk with MR Ck1942 and see whats up & if the want to make this possible.
    Thanks for all the great input.
    XOX Texas Passion :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2