Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FUCK YOU LADY!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I saw a tshirt in New Orleans that summed it all up....it said "Been there,Fucked That" .....lol!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified) juan2fork's Avatar
    Then there are the military "fu"s:

Snafu -- Situation normal, all fucked up
    Janfu --Joint Army Navy fuck up
    Fubar -- Fucked up beyond all recognition
    Fubb -- Fucked up beyond belief
    Sofu -- Senior Officer fuck up

BTW, my all time favorite thing to hear (from the right speaker) is "fuck me".

Still Looking Around
    One of my Favorite ways to Describe some of our Lovely Providers...Fuckalicious......they just dont get any better than that...

Fuck you and everybody that looks like you!!

Provider (at aspd)
    :) Military "Fu's" how about Thank You Sir Yes Sir Fume aga Sir.

J2f, I remember the fuck me baby was very hot cumming from you :P

D4U, How about the t-shirt finger pointing down "Fuck This" or finger to the left "I'm With Fucker"...lol

TQ, Fuckalicious..YUMMIE finger fries and beard flavors.

Fw2.... brings back sweet teenage memories. You haver had the pleasure of twins? :wub: :) :D

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    [attachment=1307:1177569615_41.gif]
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified) juan2fork's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mokoa @ Mar 8 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Reminds me of the George Carlin bit with the seven words you could not say on TV.

"We&#39;re gonna fuck you sheriff, but we&#39;re gonna fuck you slow."[/b]

Fuck me in the ass with a spoon has been one of my favorite expressions for quite some time for when I have royally fucked up

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blaze @ Mar 18 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    :huh: Hello, my name is Blaze and I am a fuck&#39;r or fuckist?[/b]
    Or if we put it in legal form it&#39;s "fuckee or fuckor."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Well I like to fuck and I say it all the time. A few of my fav&#39;s that I say a lot are, Well yee fuckin Haw! Fuck me running backwards[/b]
    I&#39;ve used both of those, but it&#39;s been a while.

One of my favorite movie lines is from "Best Little *****house In Texas." The sheriff is basically being thrown under a bus by everyone who knew what was going on for years, but suddenly found it politically expedient to &#39;play dumb&#39; and let the sheriff take the heat. He&#39;s talking to the madam and says "Sometimes I feel like a country dog in the city. If I stand still they fuck me, and if I run, they bite me in the ass."

Regards,
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slowhanz57 @ Mar 30 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Or if we put it in legal form it&#39;s "fuckee or fuckor."

I&#39;ve used both of those, but it&#39;s been a while.

One of my favorite movie lines is from "Best Little *****house In Texas." The sheriff is basically being thrown under a bus by everyone who knew what was going on for years, but suddenly found it politically expedient to &#39;play dumb&#39; and let the sheriff take the heat. He&#39;s talking to the madam and says "Sometimes I feel like a country dog in the city. If I stand still they fuck me, and if I run, they bite me in the ass."

Regards,[/b]

:D I try to stand still while being fucked just get wobbly at the knees and squirt all over the place much better than being bit on the ass a little nibble will do ;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3