<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vtk06 @ Mar 5 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"fast food place 50 yards from the front door"

Man, that was cold Jack but funny. I can&#39;t say things like that even to stripper.[/b]
LOL, probably. But a little history..............

A year or so ago I was at the Topeka Sports Cabaret. They have decent appetizers and I went in for a bite and to see what was up on the dance floor. They are not unlike the **** in that they have a number of big screens with games, races, etc., so it&#39;s not a bad place to hang out and grab a snack and a beer.

I ordered some wings and cheese sticks and when the food came a not unattractive black dancer with a killer body came and sat down with me, not asking, just sat down. The standard five questions followed (what&#39;s your name, where you from, etc.) and we chatted for maybe a minute. I had eaten maybe 2 or 3 of my wings and a couple of cheese sticks when she says "Oh, those look good!!" and again, without asking, just dove right in.

That was the last I got of that food for two reasons.

First, I think had my fingers got in her way she&#39;d have taken the meat clean off the bone thinking they were a hot wing and Second, the TSC is known for the early girls giving extras from time to time either in the VIP room and/or parking lot and I wasn&#39;t real sure I wanted to dive in after her hands had been there. I did suggest since she ate my food she owed me a lapdance and she got insulted and stomped off. Too bad for her, if she&#39;d have done a good job in VIP she&#39;d have had a healthy tip.

At the ****, it was later for eating and I was HUNGRY. I wasn&#39;t about to have a repeat performance like I had at Topeka.

:)

Jack