<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dirty diana @ Mar 6 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
wait, i know i said i was gonna leave you guys out of it, but this one is just plain funny!! this is the one sent to my by the legal dept of nakedby.com. the company who owns zuzana&#39;s photo. you know the milk bath pic she was using as her avatar? the one she now claims she was the body double in. ps, what nude model uses a body double to take pics that her face is gonna be in anyway?!?! now keep in mind that this was sent by someone from the legal dept and it was left on the booking form of my website, where my email address is clearly posted:

New form completed:

Name: staff at nakedby.com

Email: none@aol.com

Phone: 4444444444

Booking date: February 28, 2010

City/Area: new yourk

Booking description: Diana you are violating copyright laws from nakedby.com. Either purchase the rights to use this picture as London has had for years or remove it from this site immediately! The next letter will be from our company attorney and I am quite sure you don&#39;t want us getting the law involved being that you are a prostitute!

Reference provider: ljaljljljljl

i think i&#39;ll be a lawyer tomorrow, since apparently you don&#39;t need to possess any real knowledge of what you are doing to be one now a days lol!

oh and i also want to say a big huge THANK YOU to all the guys out there with common sense. since this latest drama started (and especially since she began paying to post very negative ads about me on backpage) my booking form and yahoo inbox has had a boost in messages & booking forms waiting for me when i wake up. seems to me like guys are beginning to put 2 & 2 together and are noticing how &#39;stalked & harassed&#39; she gets every other week by reputable providers here. guess i should thank her. she sent me another booking form today posing as a guy from canada who &#39;has her back&#39;. makes me wonder if she&#39;s getting frustrated because her latest "omg i&#39;m being harassed again&#39;&#39; campaign is hurting her. i love how karma works!!

hey ms tx passion. you&#39;d better not accuse her if you aren&#39;t sure. she might get offended & call the cops on you & tell them you raped her with a strap-on. quit asking for it! lol! (ps. i&#39;m only kidding. making a reference to mr 69 saying that i was &#39;asking for it&#39;)

sidebar: her latest backpage ad about me actually made me laugh. i didn&#39;t even get mad. i&#39;m pushing 30 & she had this to say about me: "This "child" is barely old enough to even buy alcohol, and life has FORCED her to have to be with random men at such a young age." i must look really good for my age. thanks hun!![/b]

Wouldn&#39;t a letter from a professional company such as Nakedby.com be more formal? Especially since"" they&#39;re threatening legal action? It doesn&#39;t take a rocket scientist to know that (a certain unnamed individual) wrote that same as all the other threats and goofy emails you and other ladies are getting from her. It&#39;s obvious "someone" thinks that by using the contact form on girl&#39;s websites to send these messages she is being anonymous. Also, she knows that if she uses regular email and not the contact form to send her "psychograms", regular email addresses can simply be blocked.