ok, so i'm done with searching through reviews trying to find it. i'm just gonna cut & paste from the booking form. i didn't want to do that in case she might have went through and changed anything to her liking, but at this point i don't really care. it's her buddy's review anyway. here is the part that she sent to me that i omitted from my previous post minus the name. as soon as i find the actual review anyone concerned can pm me and i'll give the email.

*cut & pasted

Booking description: Poured the wine and sat on her bed and talked a bit. She is easy to talk with and certainly pleasant to the eye. Placed the donation on her night stand and decided it was time to get more comfortable. Since she was wearing much more than I was, she suggested it was time for me to catch up. Don't twist my arm!

Got out of my clothes and helped her out of her bra and panties. Only LFK, which was a little disappointing based on previous review, but not bad overall. She began a BBBJ, but it was not exactly a soft, sensual experience, more like a fast, hurried jerk off. Again, not terrible by any means, just not quite what I had hoped for or expected. After 10 minutes, I thought I would reverse the process and proceeded to DATY. Completely shaved and clean, and tasted really nice. Got her good and wet, but she resisted digits and wasn't into any lashing of the ass. Oh well, some do and some don't. Switched positions and she proceeded to DT and I let go of the first cup; no CIM, but at least COB. Rested and had more wine. She asked if it was OK to smoke; I said yes since it was her place, but honestly would have preferred it if she would not have. I made a move to start round two and she readily went back down for more BBBJ and DT. Got me hard in no time, but I wanted a cover and went for K9 to completion.
Overall, a nice experience, but she was not quite what I had hoped for given her most recent review. Very hot, tall and attractive, but the effort was not what I was hoping for, but believe me, still worth a visit. Others may have better success..

*end cut & paste

oh yea, i wanted to say earlier that i am very insulted by that welfare remark. (among other things) i WISH i could get free money from the govt, but due to my living conditions they won't let me! maybe if i go to the cops 'afraid for my life' about this situation they'll put me in witness protection & buy me a house far far away & i could go to a small community college & take meaningless classes to pass the time & spend all my money on dog clothes & wear big hats all the time..... okay, i was getting bored. i'm backing away from the keyboard now lol!